Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For me please!

This is a discussion on For me please! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; God and I are not on the best of speaking terms at this time, However I think I can make ...

Re: For me please!

God and I are not on the best of speaking terms at this time, However I think I can make an exception on this one. I will Pray for you since this world needs good people like you Dave.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Scotch & Cigars

Be safe brother!

Thoughts and Prayers are with you!

Good thoughts and prayers for you brother.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

You got it, Dave. Prayers for you are easy.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    I talked myself into a CT Scan tomorrow morning so I will know soon.

Thanks Everyone.
    Go figure I couldn't sleep then decided I better stay up this is important and somewhere in all that I fell asleep and missed the damn appointment now I have to wait for Monday to reschedule. Dammit

Thanks you all!

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Just remember Dave, nicotine and alcohol can fix anything! It's like the duct tape of the human body!
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

Prayers and positive thoughts sent your way Dave.

Its very possible that it is only infection from the pneumonia. This has happened to my step son also. It took some strong antibiotics & bed rest to get over.

You are a huge part of Puff Dave - you cant go anywhere bro! You ARE gonna be ok!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Disinterested

You got it, bud. Anything you need, I'm here as always.

ZzzzaZing!

Newbie in the ocean

Hey Dave, I am new here; my wife & I will be praying for you! Be well & stay positive!

Quote Originally Posted by ejgarnut View Post
    Prayers and positive thoughts sent your way Dave.

Its very possible that it is only infection from the pneumonia. This has happened to my step son also. It took some strong antibiotics & bed rest to get over.

You are a huge part of Puff Dave - you cant go anywhere bro! You ARE gonna be ok!
    Inhaling doesn't bother me usually with pneumonia it does. Thanks guy's I am a big scared baby right now. Rational thinking has left the building.

If I make it though I have decided to get a much nicer/fancier motor home and for my car I am thinking of picking up this. Hell I may go and buy it asap.

Not a hot rod but small and I always liked them. Behold the smelmobile,,,,,,,,,,

Might want to work on the name for the car LOL. Just a thought....

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    First off of course I believe why would a non believer ask for payers

Okay Anyone who knows me knows I have been sick for a few years today during an exam I asked for an x ray because this bout of flu or pneumonia felt different.

Anyway my left lung was a big black blob My doc say's normally she should be able to see the outline of my heart and she couldn't. I am trying to get a cat scan ASAP but in the meantime one of my issues is extreme panic attacks. Doc Nancy say's it looks more like an infection but also said it's in an area that has been known to hide things.

Go figure I retire with a private insurance disability next Friday! I have plans to have fun buy a Motor Home and come see as many of you as I can. I ask for a prayer or if not a believer maybe just a good thought. I was a bad man as a youngster but think I have been a good man for about 25+ years. Damn that would be just to cruel.

Well I am freaking so had to post I need some positive energy. Yes I know I shouldn't worry yeah right LOL

Well Thanks

Dave
    Hey bro'

You know my prayers and thoughts are with you always... Take care of yourself...
    The Krazy Kanuck

Quote Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
    Might want to work on the name for the car LOL. Just a thought....
    Why? The people that don't get it are not people I care about, plus I doubt I would paint the name on it

Thanks everyone I am calmer but mostly due to valium. who needs sleep anyway. BTW good morning all!

Good morning, Dave! How is your future smelmobile looking?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast