Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For me please!

This is a discussion on For me please! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I just found this. Dave, thoughts and prayers going out to you. Hang in there buddy. All will be well....

Re: For me please!

I just found this.

Dave, thoughts and prayers going out to you. Hang in there buddy. All will be well.
    "The sky might not be falling but the clouds are rolling in and freedom is on the run." tpharkman ..,, "The future ain't what it used to be." Yogi Berra

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: For me please!

Thank You Lord and Thank You all my Friends around the world

Now I got great news it was just Pneumonia and the yuk part was scare tissue from all my past infections no cancer or anything new, still a sick old Man but I am so thrilled.

Thanks people the road herf is back on alive and well and it can't happen fast enough. My last day at work is Friday and some things like getting my household stuff moved to my brothers has to happen first. But I am not shopping for a motor home.

Hail to the power of prayer and friends I am not afraid to tell you I thought it was gonna be the worst. I love being wrong sometimes That's twice this century so not to bad of odds

Dave

Puffer Fish with some spikes Eastree's Avatar

Congratulations, Smelvis! Now just to consider your trips in your motor home!

If you're making your way along I-59 between Birmingham and the Tennessee State line, a nice outdoor place to stop is Noccaloola Falls near Gadsden. The park is about to get a makeover, and the pavilions I loved so much are being torn down. But it should still be a nice place to stop off (I've never camped there, so I can't comment about that much). The falls are lovely, and it's a quiet outdoorsy place to have a walk around for a bit.

hey Dave, hope all went well today brother!

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

PTL Dave.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Great news Dave!! I'm really happy for you.
    "The sky might not be falling but the clouds are rolling in and freedom is on the run." tpharkman ..,, "The future ain't what it used to be." Yogi Berra

BIG to that Dave!

looking forward to seeing you in canada one of these days
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

No longer a community member.

Smile Re: For me please!

Thanks guy's I feel pretty damn good for a guy with pneumonia This made me think about life and I am going to live it a little better, I am going to buy a nicer motor home and pretty much do some fun shit so look out America Elvis is in the building

Maybe a side trip to CR for a nice young thang while smoking some twang

Great news. Very glad to here!

Thank God. I'm glad to hear that everything is OK. Now you just have to take care of yourself and get over the pnumonia.
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

Good work Dave, that is Great news! When you are feeling better, grab your finest cigar and enjoy.

Great news! Now the Winnebago Warrior.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Awesome news Dave!

You still have to be a little careful with pneumonia, so take it easy for a while before partying.
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!
    Dave, that just made my day Brother!
    I'm sooooo happy to hear the great news!!!!
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish sligub's Avatar

Great news Dave, glad to hear everything is good.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast