Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

For me please!

This is a discussion on For me please! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Great news, Dave! If the road trip leads you to Arkansas make sure to holler. First round's on me!...

Re: For me please!

Great news, Dave! If the road trip leads you to Arkansas make sure to holler. First round's on me!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rock View Post
    Awesome news Dave!

You still have to be a little careful with pneumonia, so take it easy for a while before partying.

Thanks John
    I know bro but at least it's something I am use to, Wow for a sick guy I am still kinda happy man.

Puffer Fish with many spikes jeepman_su's Avatar

My thoughts go out to you Dave. Get well soon, and enjoy that retirement!

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." -- Mark Twain

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

You have been on my mind a lot recently sir...I am VERY pleased to hear that you will be A-OK! Cheers bro!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    You have been on my mind a lot recently sir...I am VERY pleased to hear that you will be A-OK! Cheers bro!
    *fap*
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Thanks John
    I know bro but at least it's something I am use to, Wow for a sick guy I am still kinda happy man.
    I'm also very happy for you Dave. Make sure you put S. Florida on your travel map...Next Fall or Winter would be best, I've got a big Cul-de-sac at my house and a long extension cord waiting for you. Peace bro, wish I could travel with you!!!
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Thanks guy's I feel pretty damn good for a guy with pneumonia This made me think about life and I am going to live it a little better, I am going to buy a nicer motor home and pretty much do some fun shit so look out America Elvis is in the building

Maybe a side trip to CR for a nice young thang while smoking some twang
    Great news i knew it was nothing!
    Believe in the power of prayer JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Dave, you have my prayers and good thoughts no matter what and im happy things are ok. Fellas like you are a rare breed an I for one appreciate you. If you still have my number, shoot me a call or a om although I myself am going to need to take a break from the forums for a bit for personal reasons. Please take care of yourself and be well

Thanks for sharing the great news Dave

Now about that case of pnumonia....

Cue the music for the boogie-woogie blues!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Dave My Friend, My Pal and a true American to say the least. I will keep you in my prayers and hope things go well with you in your future exams and test. I was shocked to read this as I know what you have been through in the past as you did with me. i know you and know you're a fighter and will do all you can to stay in good spirits. You have my number please don't hesitate to call if you need to talk.

Prayers sent --- ViVat Jesus!
    ViVat Jesus!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

Dave... I don't know you well enough yet & maybe that will change during your cross-country herf but I will say this... anyone who knows the tiniest minute inkling about you knows enough to realize you are an awesome & inspiring brother, in more than one way. I will definitely keep you in my prayers & may God give you strength & peace regardless of what passes your way. Good luck... you've earned it!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
    Dave... I don't know you well enough yet & maybe that will change during your cross-country herf but I will say this... anyone who knows the tiniest minute inkling about you knows enough to realize you are an awesome & inspiring brother, in more than one way. I will definitely keep you in my prayers & may God give you strength & peace regardless of what passes your way. Good luck... you've earned it!
    That's awful nice of you to say Alyssa, Thank You and hope to smoke with you and your hubby some day soon!

Thanks guy's I feel pretty damn good for a guy with pneumonia
    That is awesome news! Now kick the pneumonia, load up a motor home (fit for a king) with all the good cigars you can muster, and scratch that travel itch that's been bugging you!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6