Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For me please!

This is a discussion on For me please! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; First off of course I believe why would a non believer ask for payers Okay Anyone who knows me knows ...

No longer a community member.

Unhappy For me please!

First off of course I believe why would a non believer ask for payers

Okay Anyone who knows me knows I have been sick for a few years today during an exam I asked for an x ray because this bout of flu or pneumonia felt different.

Anyway my left lung was a big black blob My doc say's normally she should be able to see the outline of my heart and she couldn't. I am trying to get a cat scan ASAP but in the meantime one of my issues is extreme panic attacks. Doc Nancy say's it looks more like an infection but also said it's in an area that has been known to hide things.

Go figure I retire with a private insurance disability next Friday! I have plans to have fun buy a Motor Home and come see as many of you as I can. I ask for a prayer or if not a believer maybe just a good thought. I was a bad man as a youngster but think I have been a good man for about 25+ years. Damn that would be just to cruel.

Well I am freaking so had to post I need some positive energy. Yes I know I shouldn't worry yeah right LOL

Well Thanks

Dave

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish sligub's Avatar

Re: For me please!

Thoughts and love are with u dave, hopefully nothing!! Keep strong!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish raycarlo's Avatar

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Dave, try not to work yourself up too much, the added stress and anxiety does no good.

I certainly will be praying for you.

In my experience, those doctors are trained to prepare you for the worst. We went through the same thing recently with my wife. the doctor says, "this could be a problem. We need to check this out" and of course they run lots of tests. In the meantime, we are freaked out! Long story short, it was a minor problem. I know it doesn't help any, but until that doctor actually says you have it, you don't.

God bless you!

My thoughts and prayers are being sent now. Try not to worry too much, until you get the results of any tests.
    “ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

As i said earlier May GOD BE WITH YOU KEEP YOU SAFE!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

prayers go out to ya Dave
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper

I'll be praying for you as well Dave, God bless!
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Try not to stress too much about this Dave. Stress will only make things worse for you.

Sending Positive Energy with Prayers and good Hopes for you my Brother!!!
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Dave, you are a hell of a guy. I'll be praying for you!
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

My thoughts are with you Dave. As said, no need to worry (I know, easier said than done). But worrying will only make things worse.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery Dave.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

You will be in my thoughts, Dave! I really hope that it's nothing major and God heals you quickly!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for you my Friend.
    Stay Positive and Enjoy all you can, Life is full of
    ups and downs.
    God is with us, we are not alone, Thanks Be To God...God does forgive !

We are also with you Dave !

No longer a community member.

Dave it was a true pleasure to hang out with you the other day. I am sure that this too will pass so you can enjoy your life once again. Thoughts and prayers for you bud.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast