Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My newborn son is very sick...

This is a discussion on My newborn son is very sick... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Blessing and Mercy for your baby and Family as you go through this difficult time ..Stay Strong.. God is with ...

Re: My newborn son is very sick...

Blessing and Mercy for your baby and Family as you go through this difficult time ..Stay Strong..God is with us, We are not alone, Thanks be to God

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Hey bro...I feel you on this one...when my daughter was born she immediately had to be transferred due to heart issues as well (atrial flutter with 2:1 atrial ventricular blockage). I was devastated...that was thirteen years ago and she is fine. God is good! Prayers are incoming!!!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

thoughts and prayers sent for you and your family, stay strong and keep the faith during this difficult time.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Oh man - that is scary. Can't imagine what you and yours are going through. Similar to other posters in this thread this is often a surmountable obstacle. One of my coworkers at the patrol had their younger son with a congenital heart defect. After surgeries and recovery, he is now grown up and graduating from high school.

Take care and keep us posted.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Tarks's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers sent to your little one Hekthor. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

May Jesus Christ our lord and savior the almighty heal your son prayers sent!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

No longer a community member.

Wow Hekthor I wish you and your family all the best as you go through this trying time.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish rocketmann82's Avatar

I'll say a prayer for the little guy and for you & the wife as well. I hope he get's better soon.

I'll pray for Peter, hope he get's well soon.

Our best thoughts and prayers heading your way Brother.
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

Prayers are with you and your family. God speed and healthy recovery for the little guy.
    You just need to live a little ........

No longer a community member.

You got it bro,

After being awake for 31 hours straight, I finally got some sleep. Yesterday my wife's c-section incision burst and we had to rush her to the ER. She was released into my care and is now afraid to move.

We are waiting to hear from the doctors if they will operate on Peter today. They were able stabilize him yesterday and is resting.

Thanks for all the support brothers. It means a lot. I'm sure all will work out in the end but at the moment, that seems a long ways away.

You have prayers from our family, Hekthor.

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Prayers and well wishes for your family. Stay strong.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast