Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My newborn son is very sick...

This is a discussion on My newborn son is very sick... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by HWiebe The little guy came out of the surgery and is now resting. He is still heavily ...

Re: My newborn son is very sick...

Quote Originally Posted by HWiebe View Post
    The little guy came out of the surgery and is now resting. He is still heavily sedated and because of that a machine is breathing for him but his vitals are all good. Thanks for all the support gents.
    Good to hear brother - hope the little guy continues.

And don't forget to take time for the other two members if your family - dad and mom. You guys need time to recover as well.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Praying!
    May Peace and His Presence abide for healing and abundant life in this man's son.
    Blessings and good thoughts headed to you and your wife during this hard time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    Good to hear brother - hope the little guy continues.

And don't forget to take time for the other two members if your family - dad and mom. You guys need time to recover as well.
    Sheesh "little guy continues to do as well." Darn no more editing of posts thing.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Puffer Fish with some spikes Johnnie's Avatar

Prayers and loved headed your way. I also pray that you be strong you are needed more than ever before.

Prayers sent your way for you and your family.

Puffer Fish with many spikes jeepman_su's Avatar

Hekthor, I just saw this thread. Better late than never I suppose. I wish you and your entire family the best. You will all be in my thoughts and I hope things can return to the norm for you as soon as possible. I wish your wife the best in a speedy recovery and your son the best as he battles through this. Good luck, I will be smoking one for you and your family ASAP!

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." -- Mark Twain

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

The little guy came out of the surgery and is now resting. He is still heavily sedated and because of that a machine is breathing for him but his vitals are all good. Thanks for all the support gents.
    Don't thank us for we are mere mortals thank the lord!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with some spikes LLave's Avatar

Man. With a heavy heart, I send you my best wishes.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

I will continue to pray for your son & your family; for healing, strength & peace. "...'Know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord, 'plans to prosper & not to harm'." Praise God for the surgery going well & for watching over this baby throughout this ordeal. I hope he continues to recover, exceeding expectations. May the Lord use this situation to His glory & to prove his presence. I know that He is with you. May He wrap his arms around you & give you peace & encouragement. Hope we get another update on this & I pray that he will be at home very soon living a happy, healthy, normal baby life. Good luck.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Man, that has got to be tough on everyone, especially him. We are all pulling for him and praying for a quick recovery. Keep us updated.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

I was going to respond to this a while back, but couldn't find the words. Still don't have the right ones, and frankly I'm having a hard time addressing the emotions I'm feeling (I'm at work, so shedding a tear is going to be awfully awkward right now!), so forgive me.

I know well the kind of emotions and feelings you're experiencing right now. I remember when my son was in the NICU as a preemie. He struggled to breath, and there were blood issues and lung issues, etc. He got a severe infection at one point. They had to do blood transfusions, and we even considered doing his baptism there in the hospital because we didn't know if we'd have the chance to do it later.

There's nothing more painful than having to watch your own little child struggle to live, while you can do absolutely nothing. It's the most difficult, terrifying, and heart-wrenching thing you can experience.

The only thing that got us through to the other side was the knowledge that God Almighty was faithful, and that all things work together for His glory, and the good of those who love Him and keep His commandments.

I'll be praying for your son! Please continue to keep us updated on his progress.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Sorry for the lack of updates folks. Peter has not shown much progress. Every time they take him off the breathing tube, he breathes rapidly and his heart races so a day later they put the tube back. His heart needs to develope further and recover before he can breath on his own. They put him on two additional medications. One to relax his blood vessels so the blood can flow more easily. However this drops his blood pressure dangerously low. Then the next medication makes his heart pump harder to increase his blood pressure. Looks like we'll be here in Edmonton for a little while.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Matt4370's Avatar

Sorry to hear of the slow progress Hekthor. All will be well, just needs time. Stay strong brother.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

+1... will continue to pray for him. I can't imagine how hard this must be. Lean on the Lord & on your friends when you need strength.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Hang in there Hekthor. Everyone is pulling for you and your family.

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast