Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My newborn son is very sick...

This is a discussion on My newborn son is very sick... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; continue to be strong Hekthor, for the rest of your family, and know that our (Puff community's) prayers are with ...

Re: My newborn son is very sick...

continue to be strong Hekthor, for the rest of your family, and know that our (Puff community's) prayers are with you.

Full grown Puffer Fish SystemError's Avatar

My prayers are with you brother.

Little Peter as well as the rest of your family remain in our prayers stay strong it will work out.
    You just need to live a little ........

Still praying for your son, wife, and you. May joy, peace, and blessings find you!

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

Still praying for you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by HWiebe View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates folks. Peter has not shown much progress. Every time they take him off the breathing tube, he breathes rapidly and his heart races so a day later they put the tube back. His heart needs to develope further and recover before he can breath on his own. They put him on two additional medications. One to relax his blood vessels so the blood can flow more easily. However this drops his blood pressure dangerously low. Then the next medication makes his heart pump harder to increase his blood pressure. Looks like we'll be here in Edmonton for a little while.
    Being a new dad, this chokes me up to read. This is our Easter weekend coming up, Hekthor. I will light a candle and say a prayer for little Peter and the family.

Prayers, thoughts, and good karma your way Hekthor.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

I too am lifting my thoughts and prayers for little Peter.
    Also for you Hekthor and your wife during this difficult time.
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Thoughts and prayers to you, Peter and the mrs...

I can't imagine going through this, we all have your back...

Tomorrow I will begin the 13 hour drive back to Winnipeg. I feel shitty because I have to leave my wife here in Edmonton as Peter is not improving. Her mom is going to stay with her so I feel a little better about that.

I feel like I am abandoning them to some degree but at the same time I need to keep the paychecks flowing so we have a home to return to. As soon as I get home I'll be occupying myself in the pipe workshop and chatting on v-herf. Feel free to join in.

All you folks have been immensely supportive and I thank you for that. I can't wait to bring the little guy home...some day.

Alpha Puffer Fish Damselnotindistress's Avatar

You're NOT abandoning them. You still have to function and keep going in your endeavors FOR your wife and young son. You are with them in heart. And you can be relieved that they are in GOOD hands and good care. You are still in our hearts, minds and prayers. My brother-in-law (and my smoking partner) was rushed to the ER with congestive heart failure this weekend and is still under observation. He is coming around and we too still have to live, work and deal in our (unfortunately) other obligations. But again, he is being visited daily and kept vigil by his daughters and son (and when she returns back to the country) his wife (my sister). You be strong. And we will be strong with you
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill everytime

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Matt4370's Avatar

As a father, it breaks my heart to see the poor little guy hooked up to those machines. It brings tears to my eyes just typing this. I can't imagine what you are going through and I sincerely hope he starts recovering quickly.

No longer a community member.

Hekthor
    Still praying for your family and especially your Son, Janet said it well I agree you have to keep going dude if I was wealthy I would see to it that you could stay but I am not so just know many are thinking of you guy's and hang in there dude!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

May GOD bless you all with the strength to make it through all of this. For you to all reunite together with a strong health boy. My God those pictures break my heart i shall continue to pray for you and your family. But i am sorry i cannot comeback to this thread it hurts to much.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Maturing Puffer Fish

Stay strong. I know this has to be really tough. Those pics are breaking my heart too. I am praying for you all... and I don't do that very often.

COME ON PETER!!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast