Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My newborn son is very sick...

This is a discussion on My newborn son is very sick... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by HWiebe Good News finally! Peter is finally back in Winnipeg. Over the weekend doctors in Edmonton determined ...

Re: My newborn son is very sick...

Quote Originally Posted by HWiebe View Post
    Good News finally!

Peter is finally back in Winnipeg. Over the weekend doctors in Edmonton determined his heart was healthy enough to return to hospital in his home town.

His mother and I drove back last night arriving just before 3AM this morning. We are about to leave to go see him but I just wanted to let you all know and thank you again for all the support!
    Great News! We are so happy for you guys!

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

That is great news my friend, thanks for the update. We are all thinking about you guys

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Praise God buddy!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

awesome Hekthor, glad to hear it man!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Awesome!!!!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Matt4370's Avatar

Hekthor that is great news!!! Peter, we are all pulling for you little buddy!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HWiebe View Post
    Good News finally!

Peter is finally back in Winnipeg. Over the weekend doctors in Edmonton determined his heart was healthy enough to return to hospital in his home town.

His mother and I drove back last night arriving just before 3AM this morning. We are about to leave to go see him but I just wanted to let you all know and thank you again for all the support!
    That's wonderful news, Hekthor! I'm very glad to hear it!

I know you're not religious, but take some time to evaluate why this all happened, and how it's served to show you what's really important in your life. Then ask yourself if it really could all be a simple matter of chance, if the love you feel for your son really is simply a chemical reaction in the brain, or if that love you feel could be, must be, originating somewhere outside of those simple chemical reactions!

Whatever you do, cherish the live that boy has! I still thank God every day for bringing my son through his stay in the NICU, and I treasure every moment with him in a way I might have taken for granted had his birth been under normal circumstances.

Enjoy having him closer to home, and I'll pray on that he's able to be at home with you very soon!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Great news! I am still praying for all of you.
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

I can't even imagine... I'm gonna give my boy some extra hugs tonight and send thoughts and prayers your way. Amazing things can happen, Brother, so keep the faith! God bless your boy, you, and your family.
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

This thread just made my day! God Bless you and your family Hekthor!

Awesome bro!

Puffer Fish with many spikes

I'm so sorry to hear that Hekthor. My heart goes out to you and your family and we will say a prayer for your son in church this week as well as a private one at home. Please let us know if there is anything you and your family need or anything we can do.
    The best cigar I ever smoked will be the next one I try.

That's great news, Be safe
    You just need to live a little ........

I'm watching you.

Praying that his heart continues to get stronger every day!

That's good news Hekthor. Glad to hear Peter is close to you now. What a huge step on the path to have your family together again. Positive thoughts are still being sent your way.
    NomoMoMo's Cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/nomomomo
    Sarcasm is wasted on cats...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast