Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

thank u all and tke1741

This is a discussion on thank u all and tke1741 within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Thank u paul for.posting for me. As Paul said i end up having emergency back surgery to fix an issue ...

Happiness is a MA DUCE 03Jarhead's Avatar

thank u all and tke1741

Thank u paul for.posting for me. As Paul said i end up having emergency back surgery to fix an issue that happened after surgery i am.for the most part better but will be hospitalized for a.few days grrrrr thank u all again
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each ,military member who has died protecting it

Re: thank u all and tke1741

Get out of there soon, Romeo! It's good to hear from you. Keep the faith Brother. Hope it all goes well.

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

awe man, keep us psoted romeo.. i'm sending positive thoughts your way

Get well soon Romeo.
    Dale

Must be.after all.these bombs lol
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each ,military member who has died protecting it

I should be home tomorrow. Recap Friday I went for a check up after my back surgery I had on 14 June and end up having emergency surgery do to and infection. I am currently in the hospital I have 3 different strains of bacteria that were found and being treated. I am very very sore and stressed having 2 back surgeries in 2 weeks. once i get out of here it is going to be a slow relaxing recovery I am going to have to take a break from smoking for a couple of weeks do to recomendation from doctors. I want to thank my BOTL and SOTL for all the support over the last few weeks. I will be back on chat but no smoking for a bit. thank you all again it truely means alot.

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Get well soon Brother! And remember, Morphine is your friend!

prayers for you brother.

I'm glad to hear that you are recovering.

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

I am very sorry to hear about all the problems you have encountered. I wish you a speedy recovery. Keep in touch and let me know if I can do anything to help
    John