Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

2wakes tomorrow

This is a discussion on 2wakes tomorrow within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My best friends dad dies in his sleep Saturday morning, he was 66 yrs old. When my house was being ...

2wakes tomorrow

My best friends dad dies in his sleep Saturday morning, he was 66 yrs old. When my house was being rebuilt after the fire, they took me in as the insurance company short changed us. Mike was one of he best around. Please say a prayer for Richie, Karol, Laurie and his grand kids
    My former secretary's brother died the same day.....in his mid forties. Please say a prayer for Joy and Mike as well. No matter hats happening in this life folks, please remember tht wye are all here but fr a second,and it can all be gone tomorrow

Re: 2wakes tomorrow

Prayers being said for all of them. You are absolutely right. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed for any of us.

Yes sir. Rough day

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Sorry for your losses. Life is short, live every day as it were your last.