Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The Hurricane has landed

This is a discussion on The Hurricane has landed within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Please take a moment to say a prayer, give positive vibes, or whatever you believe for those affected by the ...

The Hurricane has landed

Please take a moment to say a prayer, give positive vibes, or whatever you believe for those affected by the hurricane. I was listening to a morning show where a guy was in his attic with his wife and 1 year old, with flood waters up to the door jams.

Life is going to suck for a lot of people, and already is crappy. If you're one of these people, pm me if you need any help, I'll do what I can.

God is watching over you.

Re: The Hurricane has landed

Well said Dan, Our Prayers are with you all, ride it out safe and good luck.

Moose and family
    Moose is my name and cigars are my thing!

Hopefully,,, emergency response will take a little less time than past experiences. Survival is most important, the loss of property, though a hardship, is not as tragic as the loss of life. Hand tough, Gulf Coasters and know that prayers, karma wishes and other tidings are directed at you.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Stay safe and dry. Prayers going out to all those who might be affected.