Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Saddest Story I've witnessed

This is a discussion on Saddest Story I've witnessed within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; This Story involves People Friends of Mine. Years before Holly had her Son she dated one of my best friends. ...

Saddest Story I've witnessed

This Story involves People Friends of Mine. Years before Holly had her Son she dated one of my best friends. Even after the brake up she remained part of our group. I was also an Employee That She trained. Her Piece of shit Ex Camron Was my air Test Partner for almost a year. Reading this story Brought back all the memories Of what happened. Spending Hours on the Phone calling everyone that knew them Both trying to Piece this together. I was actually hanging out with Him the night this happened and had no clue what horrible acts he was about to do.

If you can spare anything please Donate.

Holly McCrary
    ---------------> hollymccrary <--------------- click this NOW!!!!!!

Pale Horse

Re: Saddest Story I've witnessed

This is truly heart breaking

Mods, is it possible if we did a Puff fundraiser like we did here to help out? http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...ins2500hd.html

Truly a sad story and I for one will never understand how people can inflict such hatred upon another.

I tried to send a donation but am unsure if it went through, page kept refreshing asking for a donation greater than $0. Did this twice and just hoping it went through. My prayers go out to her and her son.

Damn what a sad story.... I hope that scumbag is serving life
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

I'm watching you.

What a strong woman.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

I'm down for a fundraiser
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Newbie in the ocean

Motrix, make sure after you enter an amount on the page that you press the "update total" button before filling in the rest of the form. I had the same problem and it took me a while to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by rcyclist View Post
    Motrix, make sure after you enter an amount on the page that you press the "update total" button before filling in the rest of the form. I had the same problem and it took me a while to figure it out.
    Gotcha, thanks. I guess I should have read the instructions that is printed in Red

Thanks for the tip!

that is just awful. Dennis, do you know what happened to the scumbag?

Im down with a fundraiser as well.
    Moose is my name and cigars are my thing!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

subscribed - I hope justice is served....

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Pale Horse

Good news guys!

The Puff management team has approved a Puff fundraiser for Holly! Give Dennis and I a little time to hash out the details, this is going to be a cooperative effort, and be looking for a thread shortly

No longer a community member.

Donated already.

Pale Horse

If you guys donate before the contest you can still enter the contest. I know nobody would donate just for the prize, but it's still fun to win stuff and the purpose of the contest is to drum up donations, not get people to hold off until it starts. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have a thread up

nice work Aaron and Dennis, i'll be on the lookout.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast