Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Taking the LSAT

This is a discussion on Taking the LSAT within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So like the title says, I'm taking the LSAT tomorrow morning. If you're not familiar with it, it's the Law ...

Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar

Taking the LSAT

So like the title says, I'm taking the LSAT tomorrow morning. If you're not familiar with it, it's the Law School Admissions Test. It'll be my first try at it but will likely be taking it again in the Spring of next year. Wish me luck my fellow BOTLs.
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

No longer a community member.

Re: Taking the LSAT

Smoke a good cigar before and after, one to get you calmed and the other to treat yourself for trying.

Just punched his B-Card!

GOOD LUCK!! I'm hoping to make it to law school one day too, so its awesome to see fellow BOTL's doing the same!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes dayento2's Avatar

Good luck!! I took it before. It's definitely a challenge!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

Good luck with that... Have you any idea what it will entail?

Maturing Puffer Fish samiam2007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStreak View Post
    So like the title says, I'm taking the LSAT tomorrow morning. If you're not familiar with it, it's the Law School Admissions Test. It'll be my first try at it but will likely be taking it again in the Spring of next year. Wish me luck my fellow BOTLs.
    How did you do? You probably have a wait before you see the results, but how do you think you did?

Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samiam2007 View Post
    How did you do? You probably have a wait before you see the results, but how do you think you did?
    I cruised through the reading comprehension section and think I did alright with the analytical reasoning section also. The logic games were tough on me so I think I'll sign up for round 2 in February. Thanks everyone for all the support!
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!