Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Need Prayers For A Motor Officer Friend

This is a discussion on Need Prayers For A Motor Officer Friend within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; A brother of the Badge A Motor Officer And a Friend needs Prayers. He was in an accident and was ...

Need Prayers For A Motor Officer Friend

A brother of the Badge A Motor Officer And a Friend needs Prayers. He was in an accident and was ejected from the bike.they are relieving pressure on his brain with drain right now.They are going to keep him a sleep for the next three days we are all in the kind of shock that happens when a team mate gets hurt.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

No longer a community member.

Re: Need Prayers For A Motor Officer Friend

I will keep your friend in my prayers. What is his name?

I survived being struck by a drunk driver while I was out of my vehicle - I attribute it to two things, first the strong love of my wife and children which drove my strong will, determination and desire to fight through the pain and injuries and second to a St. Michael (Patron Saint of Police Officers) medal I always wear around my neck. I then will offer the following for your friend;

Saint Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
    and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
    by the Divine Power of God -
    cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
    who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.
    “A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077

Thank you guys his name is Armondo. I knew you were a brother in more ways than one Marc, I am glad to hear your recovery story God bless. I keep a St. Michael card on my Dash with a card my son made me when he was about 9, 7 years ago and I recently had the Celtic cross with him on it (think the one in Galls) tattooed on my back so yeah I believe.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Quote Originally Posted by copper0426 View Post
    Thank you guys his name is Armondo. I knew you were a brother in more ways than one Marc, I am glad to hear your recovery story God bless. I keep a St. Michael card on my Dash with a card my son made me when he was about 9, 7 years ago and I recently had the Celtic cross with him on it (think the one in Galls) tattooed on my back so yeah I believe.
    Tony - I know first hand what it's like to have a partner seriously injured and even worse to lose one to a line of duty injury. Hang in there Bud and if you need to talk hit me up with a PM and I will give you my number... The St. Michael thing is very powerful and so is the card from your son. Hang on to both, I had similar items in my car or on me for all 27 years I served...
    “A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Oh gosh. I will be praying. I have been in a few and know what its like.

Damn - I lost a LEO brother on a moto while he was in a pursuit in Seattle during my first year with the patrol. Healing thoughts, prayers, good karma, and all the rest.
    Last edited by Desertlifter; 10-30-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

thinking of your buddy! godspeed on his recovery!

Prayers sent Tony!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Armondo will be in our prayers.
    “ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I felt a little guilty last night like I unloaded on you guys.But as usual you all just made me feel the community here for THANK YOU AGAIN. He was kicking at them this morning while they put him in the CAT scan.

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Prayers sent to your friend/partner. Hope he recovers soon!

A quick update I heard tonight the pressure in his brain is down as well as the swelling just waiting for him to open his eyes and to determine the extent of the damage. Thank you ALL for the support.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Prayers sent !
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix