Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

update on My dog

This is a discussion on update on My dog within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; some of you may know that I've recently cancelled my trip to Southern California while on the road due to ...

update on My dog

some of you may know that I've recently cancelled my trip to Southern California while on the road due to an emergency with my dog. what happened is I got a phone call while driving down to Southern California from my girlfriend saying that the dog might need to go into surgery and could possibly have cancer. we had originally taking him in for a swollen toe that we believe was due to trauma from him pawing at the back stairs everyday when he tries to come up them. I came home and we took him in for surgery Monday to have a toe amputated. we found out yesterday that there was a malignant tumor in the toe. we won't have the full biopsy results until Sunday on whether or not they completely remove the cancer but I'm hoping that they did.

Last edited by Vicini; 11-08-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    ---------------> hollymccrary <--------------- click this NOW!!!!!!

Re: update on My dog

poor puppy!.... that face clearly says ok ok ok i traded 2 toes for bacon... now where is my bacon?

in all seriousness.... thats terrible and I hope it all works out for the best.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

whats his name?, and he doesn't look spoiled at all ...

one thing that most men can say, we love our damn dogs!
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    whats his name?, and he doesn't look spoiled at all ...

one thing that most men can say, we love our damn dogs!
    His name is Bosco. being a white doberman my GF found it funny to name him after a chocolate. And yes he's totally spoiled. and surpriseingly active for being a 10 year old large dog

Alpha Puffer Fish

I do anything for my baby girl, so I totally hope your baby boy comes back with a clean bill of health. In the meantime, he looks like he needs some bacon.

Keep me updated!
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Well he looks in good spirits. They are amazing. I hope all goes well.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

I'm watching you.

Third vote for bacon!

Tell Bosco we're praying for him!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

thinkin' of you and your best friend Dennis! hope they got it all! and yeah... bacon.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Looks like he's keeping in good spirits! I love dogs because of that, your friend is in my thoughts.

Got results today and it seems that my beloved dog Bosco has a form on melanoma. we are going to see an oncologist in a week or too to see what our treatment options are.

On a positive note He does not appear to be sick in any way. He's still running around like he always has.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Vicini View Post
    Got results today and it seems that my beloved dog Bosco has a form on melanoma. we are going to see an oncologist in a week or too to see what our treatment options are.

On a positive note He does not appear to be sick in any way. He's still running around like he always has.
    Thank you for the update Dennis. I am sorry to hear
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Sending prayers and good thoughts for Bosco!
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

I'm watching you.

Damn. I'm sorry to hear this Dennis. Praying Bosco keeps his spirits up and he continues to be a joy in your life for a very long time!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Well sorry to hear about the diagnosis BUT happy to hear he is doing well and continued prayers for BOSCO
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf