Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

UPDATE On motor officer

This is a discussion on UPDATE On motor officer within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; He is still sedated they took out the intibation tube and put in a tracheotomy and a feeding tube. We ...

UPDATE On motor officer

He is still sedated they took out the intibation tube and put in a tracheotomy and a feeding tube. We are all just sad but hopeful. just wanted to do a short update u guys have been so great. Thanks Again.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Re: UPDATE On motor officer

Quote Originally Posted by copper0426 View Post
    He is still sedated they took out the intibation tube and put in a tracheotomy and a feeding tube. We are all just sad but hopeful. just wanted to do a short update u guys have been so great. Thanks Again.
    Hang in there brother. Continued prayers to your buddy's families both blood and blue...
    ďA good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077

I'm watching you.

Thank you for the update. He is still in my prayers. I know the trach and feeding tube seem like a set back, but it will give him more time to heal. Take care of his family for us and give them hugs on our behalf!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Sounds like progress, albeit small. I'll keep shoveling karma in the old steam engine!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother. Motor guys are a special breed.
    I gotta start posting more...

godspeed!

No longer a community member.

Keep us updated please and we'll keep the good thoughts coming~

Thank you all your the best!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf