Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Son had a slight concussion

This is a discussion on Son had a slight concussion within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Son had a slight concussion

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Re: Son had a slight concussion

Wow...can happen so easily! I'm sure he'll be fine, but it's always best to be safe!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Glad he is ok!!

I've had three concussions. One was severe enough for them to teach me how to walk again...
    One more concussion and I get a free sammich at the Hospital's cafeteria!!!!

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery Sam!

I'm watching you.

Hey, take your kid to the chiro, too. Trust me, getting things aligned the right way when you're young makes it easier as an adult! The still molding bones of the skull can be adjusted by a chiro in instances of head injuries which can prevent headaches and muscle tension in the face later.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    Hey, take your kid to the chiro, too. Trust me, getting things aligned the right way when you're young makes it easier as an adult! The still molding bones of the skull can be adjusted by a chiro in instances of head injuries which can prevent headaches and muscle tension in the face later.
    +1 And prayers for a speedy recovery and return to wrestling.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Thanks everyone. I took him to the chiro today and he had quite a bit out in his neck. He is doing ok. He still has a few slight headaches. Just got to wait for it to heal.

Sorry your boy has a concussion. Glad to hear he is getting better!!! Hope he heals fast gotta get back to that wrestling!!! Haha It is that time of year. Thoughts n prayers for his speedy recovery!!!

Howdy Sam,
    Dang,I just saw this thread for the first time!

Good thing he is tough like his Pop
    I sure am glad you took him to the Chiropractor.
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers to you and your son!

I coach youth football and concussions are taken much more seriously today than when I was a kid, and that's the way it should be. Make sure to get an opinion from a MD that's involved with youth sports and has had the training for concussions because a lot of older MD's release kids too early to return to sports.

Hope everything turns out okay!