Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Some Good News on the Motor Officer

This is a discussion on Some Good News on the Motor Officer within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Well a small improvement. He actually sat up and opened his eyes. They where not focused but I'll take it. ...

Some Good News on the Motor Officer

Well a small improvement. He actually sat up and opened his eyes. They where not focused but I'll take it. THANK YOU ALL OR THE PRAYERS.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Re: Some Good News on the Motor Officer

Good news!

Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

That's great news.
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

I'm watching you.

Awesome news! Give the guy a break, he has been pretty drugged up for a long time. I don't think I could focus either! Haha.

More prayers heading his way!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Thanks again everyone i truely appreciate it.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

That's awesome! I'd be dancing all around the room. Betcha he would focus in on that, or laugh his ass off one or the other. Thoughts are still with you all!

That's good news. He's got a big fight ahead of him. One day at a time, I guess. God Bless him.
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

No longer a community member.

Very cool small steps how is his mental capacity is he aware?

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Very cool small steps how is his mental capacity is he aware?
    No unfortunately he isn't yet. But like you said brother small steps.

Quote Originally Posted by V-ret View Post
    That's awesome! I'd be dancing all around the room. Betcha he would focus in on that, or laugh his ass off one or the other. Thoughts are still with you all!
    lol with me it would be really funny. But that is my train of thought. However the guys who really know what they are talking about say NO NO STIMULUS. So on we cruise,

Quote Originally Posted by Bondo 440 View Post
    That's good news. He's got a big fight ahead of him. One day at a time, I guess. God Bless him.
    Thanks brother

Sorry for all the seperate quotes I don't know how to do several at once.