Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Please pray for the success of Brad's work!

This is a discussion on Please pray for the success of Brad's work! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hey guys, A lot of you guys know that Brad ( skfr518 ) has worked his tail off for months ...

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Please pray for the success of Brad's work!

Hey guys,

A lot of you guys know that Brad ( skfr518 ) has worked his tail off for months on a project, and it finally launched recently. I'm not going to go into the specifics of the project, but I know he's worked very hard on it, and it's a testament to the kind of person he is!

I know what it's like to work for months on something, I recently undertook a similar project for the high school where I serve on the board, and it took a lot of effort over quite a period of time to make it successful.

If you know Brad, you know what a great BOTL he is, and how generous he has been to brothers here. I assure you that generosity rolls over into his real life as well, and he's given of his time and talents to this thing. I know he'd covet your prayers for the success of what he's put to much time and effort into, so please pray to that end!

Thanks everyone,
    -Derek
    Last edited by Aninjaforallseasons; 11-26-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Merkonakis's Avatar

Re: Please pray for the success of Brad's work!

Added to my prayer list!!! Good luck Brad!

Alpha Puffer Fish

My thoughts are out there wishing for sucess in this endeavor.
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

We certainly wish Brad good luck with this endeavor, however, an announcement was made about Puff supporting the Cigars for the troops as its sole cause on the forum.

Closing this one up.