Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Prayer Request

This is a discussion on Prayer Request within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Gdaddy I am curious as to why you lost your job 10 months ago because of Obama ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Merkonakis's Avatar

Re: Prayer Request

Quote Originally Posted by Gdaddy View Post
    I am curious as to why you lost your job 10 months ago because of Obama care when Obama care hasn't gone into effect yet and hasn't affected anyone yet.
    I appreciate your well wishes. As politely and humbly as I can say it, you are incorrect... Several provisions already have been implemented that directly impacted my industry as far back as 2010(pre-x, all of the changes to medical record keeping and the associated costs, changes of age limits for coverage, and widespread changes in the group health industry, referral practice b/w dr's and hospitals, etc.). Many other looming aspects have had the entire industry at the administrative/upper management level in hiring freezes until after the election happened. But I am not desiring to turn my prayer thread into a public debate on Obamacare. Just stating facts as they related to my lay off.

Feel free to read on what parts have already been implemented:
    http://fleming.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hc_timeline.pdf

Scott, polite works for me and thanks for the reply. Again...good luck!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Gdaddy View Post
    I wish you well. The interview sounds promising.

I am curious as to why you lost your job 10 months ago because of Obama care when Obama care hasn't gone into effect yet and hasn't affected anyone yet.
    Many changes being made prior to 2013 in preparation - there will be an extreme surge of changes in the third, and especially the fourth quarter before 2014...

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Prayers, bro for the best possible news...
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2