Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Prayer Request

This is a discussion on Prayer Request within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Well I just hit the unfortunate milestone of 10 months of unemployment(Healthcare attorney laid off b/c of Obamacare). I have ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Merkonakis's Avatar

Prayer Request

Well I just hit the unfortunate milestone of 10 months of unemployment(Healthcare attorney laid off b/c of Obamacare). I have Round 5 of interviews with my dream job tmrw and am hoping it goes well. Round 4 was absolutely brutal. This whole process has dragged on longer than I would like so I am hopeful tomorrow will be it. Just wanted to ask for the power of prayer in this wonderful community, I appreciate it very much. God bless you all.

I'm watching you.

Re: Prayer Request

Lots of prayers!!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

GOD BLESS best of LUCK!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Disinterested

Best wishes on this, brother. I sincerely hope it goes your way.

No longer a community member.

You got this!

Best of luck Scott!

prayers sent bro.

Good Luck Scott. Remember you may come very close a few times first, however the odds do stack higher in your favor with every round. I had a couple "ones" and a couple "twos" . Five rounds is a bit much, but for your position I would imagine it's par for the course. Keep the faith.
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

No longer a community member.

Scott: prayers coming your way..

Thanks everyone... 5 minutes after I typed this thread I found out I am going to have 2 different interviews with the same company for the same position. One of the previous Round of interviews I had was with 4 different people. So these will be the 8th and 9th individual interviews I will have had. I am just praying for some resolution soon. I appreciate everyone's support. If I get this job, I am gonna drop a bomb on this site for every interview I did. Lol.

HaHa That's the spirit !

Quote Originally Posted by Merkonakis View Post
    Thanks everyone..If I get this job, I am gonna drop a bomb on this site for every interview I did. Lol.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts & prayers... The interviews today went VERY well. In fact, one of the interviewers told me she had reviewed more than 100 resumes for this position and that mine was the most professional and clearly had the most experience of any other applicant. They were both polite, courteous, and almost apologetic that I had been interviewed so many times for the same job. Hopefully an offer is around the corner! Thanks again Puff, you guys & gals ROCK!!!!

I'm watching you.

This is really good news. I'm praying you get something firm out of this whole ordeal!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

You da man . Good Luck

I wish you well. The interview sounds promising.

I am curious as to why you lost your job 10 months ago because of Obama care when Obama care hasn't gone into effect yet and hasn't affected anyone yet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast