Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For my wife and unborn daughter

This is a discussion on For my wife and unborn daughter within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Well things went worse today. She is now in for 8-9 weeksaand the baby will still be prem. There is ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Re: For my wife and unborn daughter

Well things went worse today. She is now in for 8-9 weeksaand the baby will still be prem. There is also a risk of her spontaneously bleeding out before then. Small blessings but she has been moved to a local hospital so we can all visit more. Earlier today we were told she was going to be transferred a 2 hour plus drive away I cried like a baby thinking she would not be close to family and friends so relieved to have her near us now.. Dee ( aka the wife) says thanks too for the thoughts and prayers.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

I'm watching you.

Every blessing counts! I did 4 days with a premie and broken water, but I can't imagine 8 weeks! Prayers still heading out for you guys!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

"I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid."
    John 14/27

Prayers coming your way Andy. Stay cool.
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Dee and Andrew my thoughts are with you both.
    Keep up the faith my friend!
    I have a buddy who had a prem baby and she is now almost three and kickn' strong! Keep your chin up brother!

Prayers for you, your wife & your baby. I can't even imagine how hard this must be on all of you.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I am verry sorry to hear. I will be praying for you and your family.

I will keep your family lifted up.
    "A fine cigar should fall apart in your hands like a neurotic woman!" - Fernando

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Been a whirlwind few days and we have changed hospitals again. My brother has been a hero and taken our two kids for the next three weeks full time, work has told me to keep them updated but told me not to worry about when I can get back my pay and job are secure. Dee is doing well and feeling better had a long visit with the kids today. The medical team are constantly monitoring her and baby and reviewing weekly when they will deliver it could be over quickly or be a long haul. Your thoughts and prayers mean a lot to us. I hope to give this thread a happy ending with baby pics when it's all over. Can't wait to b home able to tuck our kids in and gonna do a huge bbq. Till this is over I am living at the hospital with my wife
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Stay strong brother. I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through. Positive thoughts to you and your family.
    "Smoking cigars is not a sign of wealth. Having the time to smoke one is." - Fellow Puff Member

Hang in there brother thoughts and prayers your way. My oldest daughter was born 3 months early and despite a bit of a chaotic and rough start medically she is a well adjusted, beautiful, happy and most importantly healthy 25 year old woman.
    “A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Prayers sent May GOD BLESS you all keep you safe!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

It sounds like you have some good support around you Andrew. Rest in the Lord. You have my prayers and thoughts.
    "A fine cigar should fall apart in your hands like a neurotic woman!" - Fernando

I'm watching you.

I'm so glad you have such great help. You all are still in my prayers!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

prayers are with you and your family!

It's been a long time since I have logged onto Puff but when my husband (Cypress) told me of your situation I felt compelled to log on and send your my personal thoughts and prayers. We are currently 20 weeks in with our first child together and have thought of you and your family every day. Hope all continues to go well as we will continue to keep your family in our thoughts. Sincerely, Martha
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast