Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For my wife and unborn daughter

This is a discussion on For my wife and unborn daughter within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Well physically things have been ok. Had an ultrasound last week and docs are happy with growth rate etc. Emotionally ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Re: For my wife and unborn daughter

Well physically things have been ok. Had an ultrasound last week and docs are happy with growth rate etc. Emotionally things are tough, gonna have a rant because it I say what I want in public shit will hit the fan. Had my fill of family and friends upsetting Dee because their opinions differ from our decisions. WTF they don't have to live with the results of their opinions and can give them from a safe distance as they are not in this situation we are. If things get any worse I'll be putting my foot down and putting an end to the BS.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

No longer a community member.

Hang in there bro. Will be praying for this situation and your family during this time.

I'm watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    If things get any worse I'll be putting my foot down and putting an end to the BS.
    Coming from a mom who's been in a similar but not so long of a situation -- your wife will love you even more for putting your foot down and protecting your family.

Still praying for you guys every day!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

will be praying for you and your family

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Andrew - Praying for your family is a privilege; thanks for sharing your burden. Sharing burdens is what communities are all about (or should be). I really hope it eases things a little to know that there is a worldwide bunch of folks wishing your family nothing but the best.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

You have the entire Puff community behind you brother, hang in there. Sending some positive thoughts and energy your way.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Justjosh's Avatar

Prayers from our family to yours.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    I'm the kinda person that normally bears their own burdens but I could use some universal goodwill. My wife is 25 weeks pregnant and has been indefinitely admitted to hospital as her water has broken way too early and other complications.. Add to that we already have two young kids at home and I work full time. I'd never let her know but I'm shit scared for what will happen. Fortunately we have many amazing family and friends that a're already pitching in to help.

Your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated.
    Jeez Andrew...my thoughts are certainly with you. If there is anything else you need--give a shout!

Puffer Fish with some spikes DSTEW's Avatar

Hang in there brother. We were in a similar situation and I have a huge extended family (all wonderful and well meaning people). I was worried that she needed them all around but it actually made my wife's day when I finally declared her off limits to them.

Will pray for y'all

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Sometimes putting your foot down is good for everyone. Even takes the pressure off the ones that need to be put in there place.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Puffer Fish with some spikes IslanderWay's Avatar

Andrew your in my thoughts and prayers

There's light at the end of the tunnel hopefully it's not a train. Only two and a half weeks till delivery. We had an ultrasound yesterday and while she is in the smaller range the docs are happy with what they see.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Great news! Thanks for the update!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Great news!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
    Great news! Thanks for the update!
    Yeah it was nice to get good news from a doctor for a change.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast