Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For my wife and unborn daughter

This is a discussion on For my wife and unborn daughter within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Andrewdk There's light at the end of the tunnel hopefully it's not a train. Only two and ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes IslanderWay's Avatar

Re: For my wife and unborn daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    There's light at the end of the tunnel hopefully it's not a train. Only two and a half weeks till delivery. We had an ultrasound yesterday and while she is in the smaller range the docs are happy with what they see.
    Glad to hear the great news Andrew I am keeping you in my prayers!

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

glad to hear the update brother keep us updated and know that we are all praying for you and your family
    “”If you can’t send money, send tobacco.” – (to the Continental Congress, 1776 ) George Washington

Great news!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Puffer Fish with some spikes Simon.G's Avatar

Wish you well bro

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Woohooo only 9 days till delivery we're finally out of double digits.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Big day tomorrow around 8-9am central Australian standard time we're going to have a baby. In around 3-4 days when I get home assuming my cigars have survived I'm gonna torch one of those special occasion cigars that get looked at and fondled but never smoked.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    Big day tomorrow around 8-9am central Australian standard time we're going to have a baby. In around 3-4 days when I get home assuming my cigars have survived I'm gonna torch one of those special occasion cigars that get looked at and fondled but never smoked.
    A+ Andrew, Wife & bub! Be sure to let us know the delivery went well mate, I'm all ears.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Thanks mate much appreciated.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I'll have a good smoke on your behalf when the good news comes bud. Just seen this thread and my prayers went up. The good Lord is still in the miracle working business and we are all looking forward to a good report!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tashy's Avatar

Andrew, BIG HUGS to you, your Wife and Baby.

Lots of Love Tash
    An it harm none, do as you will.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Simon.G's Avatar

Best of luck!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Wow - exciting times!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Wooohooo baby delivered ok wife out of surgery ok thank you sweet Jesus it's over.

THANK GOD!!! That is truly awesome news. Now all that's left is to enjoy them.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Congratulations!!!!! So happy to hear everyone is healthy and happy. Great news. Thanks.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast