Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For my wife and unborn daughter

This is a discussion on For my wife and unborn daughter within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Smileys can say it for me....

Re: For my wife and unborn daughter

Smileys can say it for me.

Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Just came upon this thread, learned about the situation, and immediately came to the end to see how everything turned out. Very happy for you, and grateful I did not have to go through this in real time like you and your wife did, I couldn't even imagine. Congratulations!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    Wooohooo baby delivered ok wife out of surgery ok thank you sweet Jesus it's over.
    Awesome brother!!!! Awesome
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

That's fantastic news brother! I'm glad your newborn daughter and wife are in good health. Can't imagine how hard that must have been. Congratulations!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Yeah it's awesome baby is doing well mum is recovering in ICU and all the tubes and lines come out in the morning they are both such brave little fighters
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

A good friend of mine was stillborn. The attending doctor basically tossed the baby aside as dead and hopeless, and set about saving the mother. After she was stabilized, a nurse went to gather up the remains of the baby and found he had a pulse and was breathing. This man is a remarkable writer and consultant who has rubbed shoulders and made friends with some very well-known people - as an equal.

Sometimes the little ones that have the hardest time entering the world make the biggest difference in the world. Whether or not that holds true for your daughter, one thing is sure - she will make a big difference in your world. Enjoy every minute of it!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tashy's Avatar

Glad to hear everything went well Andrew. My love to you all. Enjoy your little ray of Sunshine !
    An it harm none, do as you will.

Dee is now home and Piper (missus never suspected my enthusiasm for the name) is doing well in hospital. I planned to post some pics by now, she's cute but poor thing has taken after me in looks, unfortunately our housesitters got my internet blocked for sending spam and it's a pain to do from the phone.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers it's good to be out of the woods. Celebrated with a bowl of royal yacht this morning yummy.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    Dee is now home and Piper (missus never suspected my enthusiasm for the name) is doing well in hospital. I planned to post some pics by now, she's cute but poor thing has taken after me in looks, unfortunately our housesitters got my internet blocked for sending spam and it's a pain to do from the phone.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers it's good to be out of the woods. Celebrated with a bowl of royal yacht this morning yummy.
    Piper? I love it! Relax and enjoy your time together as a couple before the beautiful Piper starts taking up all your time. Best of wishes to you all.

Oh BTW, fire your house sitters, dumbass has no bounds. *Shakes Head*
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tashy's Avatar

I'm very glad to hear that all is going well Andrew. A picture of Piper when you can will still be nice. Love to you and yours and a kiss for Piper
    An it harm none, do as you will.

Glad everything worked out!!!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

This thread is now useless without pictures!!!!!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Congratulations Andrew!
    That is the best news I've heard all month!

P.S. That Royal Yacht sure is tasty isn't it?!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

finally got my ass into gear and worked out how to upload the pics from phone to PC to photobucket, as promised folks.

About 4 hours old.

Now at about 8 week sold, taken not too long ago.

And just to create envy amongst any others who have experienced the trial or newborns, she sleeps all the way through the night with the exception of a midnight snack once or twice a week.

Hey thats great buddy! Congrats!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast