Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

For my wife and unborn daughter

This is a discussion on For my wife and unborn daughter within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; F88king A+ Andrew! Thanks for letting us know that you & your wife, bastages both are getting a free ride ...

Re: For my wife and unborn daughter

F88king A+ Andrew! Thanks for letting us know that you & your wife, bastages both are getting a free ride here! LOL. No seriously, you both deserve an easy ride from now on & I personally hope that it remains so. A "Be well all" to your family, strive to enjoy those little moments that disappear to soon.

She is beautiful BTW.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

A beautiful baby, she is! Congratulations and I wish you all the best. My daughter always slept through the night, what a blessing. My son on the other hand....a different story, Lol.
    I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
    ―Joe Walsh

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

This thread has officially become complete with pictures! SO Beautiful! Congratulations!

Nice that she sleeps so well.

Our kids, of course, from the day they were born, filled out their own proposed nighttime feeding and sleeping schedule in triplicate, and submitted it for our approval before bedtime every night.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

That is absolutely AWESOME in every sense of the word.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Puffer Fish with many spikes Arizona Dave's Avatar

Nice pics! You are blessed my friend!
    Would rather roll my own premium cigar from Whole leaf tobacco, than waste it on inferior blends that cost 3 to 5 times as much. More money in the bank

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Yeah its good, they do make up for it as toddlers though. Our 20 month old screams like a banshee at bed time and thinks 5am is a suitable time to repeat the process LOL.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6