Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

These poor innocent kids

This is a discussion on These poor innocent kids within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; As a parent of four beautiful children, I could think of nothing worse that this....

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Re: These poor innocent kids

As a parent of four beautiful children, I could think of nothing worse that this.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

No longer a community member.

I shed many tears for all the victims and their survivors. My wife is a teacher and she is not even ready to talk about this. I look to the heavens for justice and peace.

A specially trained full fledged armed Police Officer who maintains security policies and procedures as well as interacts with the students. I know the nuts hijacked the situation but those who were really paying attention did the right things.

Quote Originally Posted by FWTX View Post
    What is an SRO and would that have saved the principle? If an SRO is an armed guard in front of first graders - I'm no-go there...
    Columbine is the crown jewel of the Michael Moore abolish all guns nut-people you know...
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Cease all foreign aid and use those monies to put an SRO in EVERY US school! It would be a great first step in revamping school security. Anything left over can go to other countries. We NEED to secure our woefully unprotected schools. Times have changed however school security has not. They have already been targeted by evil from within our borders, it won't be long before our enemies abroad target them as well.
    ďA good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077

Let's close this thread before things get ugly please.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tumadre99's Avatar

Before the close, can we please get this word out?

Stupid Westboro Baptist Church is doing what they do best thanking god for these events and crap. Its beyond stupid. They should not be allowed anywhere near these services. These children and adults don't deserve this!

First link: is a video of Anonymous's retaliation
    2nd link: a petition to define them legally as a hate group
    3rd link: some of the info Anon released

1.) Anonymous - Message to the Westboro Baptist Church [english] - YouTube

2.) https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...group/DYf3pH2d

3.) Westboro Baptist Church Dox! - Pastebin.com

Puffer Fish with some spikes ch3rrytw1st's Avatar

I agree. Giving these sick people more attention just fuels the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    Let's close this thread before things get ugly please.

Quote Originally Posted by ch3rrytw1st View Post
    I agree. Giving these sick people more attention just fuels the fire.
    It's not that. Just that guns are a very contravesial matter. Puff has a seperate sub section for them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3