Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dream Job

This is a discussion on Dream Job within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hey Everyone, First I would like to thank everyone for this awesome forum and the brotherhood and sisterhood that comes ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes IslanderWay's Avatar

Dream Job

Hey Everyone,

First I would like to thank everyone for this awesome forum and the brotherhood and sisterhood that comes along with it. I am a stranger yet everyone takes me in as a long term friend and for that I am very greatful.

It has been a very stressful 2 weeks. I got in a car accident last week and the person totaled my beloved car. I have been in the search of a decent car but the prices right now on everything are so ridiculous. Then add to the fact that I found out I have a job interview this week (Thanking God everyday) I fly out to interview and am very excited and nervous. So between car searching, fighting a cold(cold turkeying cigars (sob sob) until I get better) and preparing for this interview.

It would make me feel so much better to have a bunch of peoples prayers for me to rock this interview. It would be a blessing to get this job.

Thank You all so much!

-Joe

Re: Dream Job

This is the reason why I drive a POS. Oh I can afford a fancy car, but my little POS gets me everywhere I want to go. I bought it brand new when I was 18. I'm turning 30 next month. If it gets smashed up, I'm not hurting, Its only worth $500 trade in been paid off for the last 7 years.

Back on subject though, good luck with your interview! What are you going for BTW?

Joe, you got this.....I was faced with something similar 3 yrs ago and i did the following and nailed the job! 1: Whatever you do....be prepared, 2: see yourself in this role and go take it....it's yours. Prayers sent that everything works out.

Quote Originally Posted by V-ret View Post
    This is the reason why I drive a POS. Oh I can afford a fancy car, but my little POS gets me everywhere I want to go. I bought it brand new when I was 18. I'm turning 30 next month. If it gets smashed up, I'm not hurting, Its only worth $500 trade in been paid off for the last 7 years.

Back on subject though, good luck with your interview! What are you going for BTW?
    Yes I have learned my lesson, No matter how much you put into a car they wont pay out that much ha ha...

I am looking for just a point A to point B car now...

Thanks Man!

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Joe, you got this.....I was faced with something similar 3 yrs ago and i did the following and nailed the job! 1: Whatever you do....be prepared, 2: see yourself in this role and go take it....it's yours. Prayers sent that everything works out.

Thank you very much!!

Its a confidence boost when people are cheering you on..

Much appreciated guys seriously!!

Good luck Joe! You got this!
    “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.”
    ―Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by CeeGar View Post
    Good luck Joe! You got this!
    Thanks Colin!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Simon.G's Avatar

Best of luck bro, you can do it!

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Hope you have safe travels, feel better, find a new ride, oh and crush the interview!

Good luck Joe!

Best of luck Joe! Confidence is everything - keep your head up!

Thank You Simon, Ray and Garrett

You guys are all so awesome!! I really appreciate it!! It means alot!!

I find out Thursday night good or bad!!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Best of Luck!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Best of Luck!
    Thank you Tony!!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast