Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Death

This is a discussion on Death within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers brother...

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

Re: Death

I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers brother

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Brother...my family and I just prayed for you and yours...May God bless you!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Steve I am very sorry for your loss and I offer the following for your Mother;

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear our prayers for Your daughter whom You have called from this life to Yourself. Grant her light, happiness, and peace. Let her pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith. Guard her from all harm and on that great day of resurrection and reward raise her up with all Your saints. Pardon her sins and give her eternal life in Your kingdom. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
    ďA good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077

Puffer Fish with many spikes Arizona Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AFSteve View Post
    About a week ago a friend and junior Marine of mine died in a car accident, leaving behind his wife and 5yr old daughter. Then last night, 1/27, at 8pm I performed CPR on my mother, at 9pm she was pronounced dead. I have suffered many deaths in my life, many of them during my service in the Marines, but now I have lost someone I cherished above all others. Someone I loved more than my own life, the very woman who had a hand in raising me, died. So, I ask all of you, my cigar family, to pray if you believe in something for my family and if you do not believe, at least keep my family in your thoughts. I will be fine, I am a Marine to the bone, I will be the rock for my family. I thank all of you in advance for your well wishes in my darkest hour. Thank you all, my Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf.
    Semper Fi.....Always faithful.....is something our parents instill in us when we're young, and of course the USMC. I can see you are eternally grateful for her service as your dear mother as well, and I will definitely pray out of respect for her, you, and your family.......You are not alone brother!!! May God watch over you and keep you safe from All harm!
    Would rather roll my own premium cigar from Whole leaf tobacco, than waste it on inferior blends that cost 3 to 5 times as much. More money in the bank

Puffer Fish with some spikes IslanderWay's Avatar

So sorry to hear your loss, I will keep you in my prayers

Full grown Puffer Fish

Ladies and gentlemen, I am back in black. Thank you all for the well wishes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2