Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Death

This is a discussion on Death within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; About a week ago a friend and junior Marine of mine died in a car accident, leaving behind his wife ...

Full grown Puffer Fish

Death

About a week ago a friend and junior Marine of mine died in a car accident, leaving behind his wife and 5yr old daughter. Then last night, 1/27, at 8pm I performed CPR on my mother, at 9pm she was pronounced dead. I have suffered many deaths in my life, many of them during my service in the Marines, but now I have lost someone I cherished above all others. Someone I loved more than my own life, the very woman who had a hand in raising me, died. So, I ask all of you, my cigar family, to pray if you believe in something for my family and if you do not believe, at least keep my family in your thoughts. I will be fine, I am a Marine to the bone, I will be the rock for my family. I thank all of you in advance for your well wishes in my darkest hour. Thank you all, my Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf.

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

Re: Death

my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family i know the pain of losing a fellow brother in arms but yet to know the pain of losing a parent we are here when you need us
    “”If you can’t send money, send tobacco.” – (to the Continental Congress, 1776 ) George Washington

Not Here

So sorry to hear this Steve. My thoughts are with you and your family during this time of sorrow. Itoo lost my Mother, in 1994. I am not going to lie and say it won't be rough because it will. I ad to stop and oftentimes ask myself what my Mother would have wanted me to do. To this day I think of her frequently, and it ALWAYS brings a smile to my face.

My deepest sympathies for you and your loved ones.
    BIA!!!

Not Here

Moved to the Thoughts and Prayers section.
    Last edited by Habanolover; 01-28-2013 at 04:54 AM.
    BIA!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Simon.G's Avatar

Hi Steve,
    Absolutely devastating news.
    My sincere condolences, thoughts & prayers go out to you and your family.
    Simon

Prayers your way, peace to your family.
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Prayers to you and he family Steve

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

My deepest sympathies,condolences, thoughts & prayers to you and your family.
    Semper Fi my brother Semper Fi
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Steve, So sorry to hear about your recent losses.

You, your family, and your friends have been added to my prayer list.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Sorry for your loss Steve. I'll keep you in thoughts & prayers for sure.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Young Puffer Fish shawnrichardson's Avatar

sorry to hear about your loss Steve. We will prayer for you and your family. God Bless

Prayers out. Peace be with you & family.
    “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.”
    ―Joe Walsh

Sending Prayers to you and your family.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

My dear Steve. Loosing a loved is the hardest thing anyone can ever cope with.
    I will ask that he'll grant you the strength you seek to keep your world true and bright.
    Please accept my deepest sympathies and well wishes. God speed to you my brother.

Lord, guard and guide the men who fly
    And those who on the ocean ply;
    Be with our troops upon the land,
    And all who for their country stand:
    Be with these guardians day and night
    And may their trust be in thy might.

Amen.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Know that in every good deed you do, in every kind and caring word you speak, in every embrace of a loved one, and in every time you demonstrate the fine man you are; your mother lives on. Be confident in this and be strong for your family. Bless you.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast