Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

R.I.P DaveVA

This is a discussion on R.I.P DaveVA within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Good afternoon, just wanted to let everyone know that after a 2 year battle with Lymphoma Dave Spindel, DaveVA, passed ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish raycarlo's Avatar

R.I.P DaveVA

Good afternoon, just wanted to let everyone know that after a 2 year battle with Lymphoma Dave Spindel, DaveVA, passed away due to complications from the cancer and the chemo on Feb 23rd. He was fairly new to this forum but was very excited to find a place like this to enjoy his hobby. Dave is my girlfriend's father and through that past 4 years that we have been together has become a father figure to me. We really want to thank everyone on here for helping him pass the time and keep his mind off things. He really enjoyed this forum and all the help he's received from the members. We can find comfort that he went quickly and did not suffer and that his whole family was around him and was able to say good bye before he passed.

Thanks
    Ray

Young Fish

Re: R.I.P DaveVA

Wow Ray, I'll definitely be praying for you and the family! It does have to be comforting though that he went out on such a positive note

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Sorry to hear Ray...

Good to know he was able to say his goodbye's to loved ones. Thought & prayers go out for you & the family...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Not Here

Sorry to hear about this brother. May you and the family remain strong during this time and give each other the support needed. Well wishes sent your way.
    BIA!!!

Young Fish

Hang in there Ray.
    My thoughts are with you and yours.

Full grown Puffer Fish NavyPiper's Avatar

Hi Ray,

Please accept my wifes and my condolences on your family's loss. I'm glad this place brought him joy and fellowship. Sounds like a great guy, and we will miss him here. I will lift you and your family up in prayer, and pass this along to my prayer team at church to do so as well.

"Rejoice in the Lord, for He is good, His lovingkindness is everlasting"

Doc
    Robert H. Bledsaw, LCDR, FMF/SW, USN SCC
    The Best part of the "Corps"- US Navy 'Corpsmen'! Devil Docs Rock!

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

I'm so very sorry. I'm glad he found joy in this place.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Very sad. I'm glad he found a bit of happiness here. May he rest in peace. Prayers sent.
    I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
    ―Joe Walsh

sucks to hear Ray, prayers sent.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours Ray.