Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Smelvis

This is a discussion on Smelvis within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I am asking you to join me in sending our thoughts and prayers up for Dave. I know that he ...

Smelvis

I am asking you to join me in sending our thoughts and prayers up for Dave.
    I know that he lives with a lot of pain everyday.

Dave, I sure hope you can find some relief. I know from my own experiences that pain can drain the life right out of me.

I thank you for your company, friendship and your countless acts of selfless generosity that you have so kindly extended towards so many.
    I wish you health and great happiness.

Phil

P.S. Thanks for the joy!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Re: Smelvis

Wow Phil, Nice! I too wish Dave nothing but the best in his continued trial through life.

Some deal with a lot of crap in life, some think they do. There is only one person that can deal with their pain and that is them alone but that does NOT make it any easier to cope with. Luckily some of us have others to share the load while it is still at a level that can be shared, when it gets past that I can only hope we are all strong enough to make the best decisions.

Dave, if you somehow see this, be strong mate & make every day the best you can, it is all any of us can wish for.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

All I know of Smelvis is that he's a trueR BOTL. Kind. And that he indeed does suffer horribly with daily pain.

Dave, ever since I came across a thread where it became evident to me of how difficult it is for you to cope, my heart has gone out to you.

If you're ever in the greater Boston area, please don't hesitate to look me up.
    Jack
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Dave, take care brother... You know you always have a friend in me.

If your ever in the Heart Of Dixie, hit me up.

Good post Phil!
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Seasoned Maduro

I too will lift up our Brother Dave in my thoughts and prayers.

+ My very best wishes for great cigars and even better company to enjoy them with!

Thank you for your tireless efforts over the years to serve the Men and Woman who serve our Country.

God bless you Sir.
    ...."This pass may have the fewest rules of any pass in history. " ...... From Chptr.87 Vrs.9 -The Book of Big Poppa- By Madurolover

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dave all the best to a great BOTL
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

Dave is the quintessential BOTL! My prayers for him go out without ceasing!
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

sending my thoughts and prayers to a true BOTL

As someone who also lives in daily pain, I can say that besides draining the life out of you at times, it also affects your thought process, your behavior, your interaction with your family or those closest to you. Pain is powerful and as such, Dave my thoughts and prayers are with you daily....
    “A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Great thread Phil!
    Prayers sent GOD BLESS Dave and all those who live in pain !
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix