Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

10 Days in Hell

This is a discussion on 10 Days in Hell within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hello everyone. I have been away from puff from some time. I just haven't had the time anymore (which is ...

10 Days in Hell

Hello everyone. I have been away from puff from some time. I just haven't had the time anymore (which is actually a good thing) because my hours picked up at work.

Anyway, the main purpose of this thread is to ask for prayers, well wishes and whatever else because ten days ago, one of our younger Westies gave birth to a litter of just two puppies. She is only 14 months old, too young to be a competent mother, thus unable and unwilling to nurse or care for the babies. So, we bottle fed and gently cared for the two precious pups.

To make any extremely long story short, the smaller of the two babies passed after only having lived for 5 days, followed by his brother 5 days later, yesterday to be exact.

The longer version of the story would only contain details about emergency vet visits, feeding details, other ailments and their deaths.

I just need some good energy sent our way, we have been obliterated over the last ten days.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: 10 Days in Hell

May GOD Bless and keep you strong!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

No longer a community member.

I'm sorry for your Los brother. I hope it all turns around for you.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ten08's Avatar

So sorry Russ. I'll be praying for your family. Good to hear things are doing better work-wise though.

Thank you guys! The last few days have been a slow and steady incline of improvement. It still hurts knowing that we couldn't save them, but we're getting better.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

No longer a community member.

Good to hear Russ.