Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Surgery on My torn Tricep

This is a discussion on Surgery on My torn Tricep within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; It's a little thing but I believe prayer helps. The toughest part is the inability to work off duty details(think ...

Surgery on My torn Tricep

It's a little thing but I believe prayer helps. The toughest part is the inability to work off duty details(think part time job)I hurt it on the job so if I can't do regular Police work I can't do extra duty details. It is a chunk of my income. So I'm praying for a quick recovery.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

No longer a community member.

Re: Surgery on My torn Tricep

coming your way.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Prayers sent GOD BLESS!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

All the best for a speedy recovery bro!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JustinThyme's Avatar

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. ~Albert Einstein

I pray the Lord gives you skilled doctors and good therapy so you can provide for your family the extra measure very soon brother. I know your situation all too well. Its good to get more time from you here though. Your experience and moderation in the pif is excellent
    A little help is better than a lot of pity -Celtic Proverb
    Tweet me @mad_bricky FB http://www.facebook.com/mad.bricky

Thanks you,all. I'm really glad to be a part of this great community.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Quote Originally Posted by copper0426 View Post
    Thanks you,all. I'm really glad to be a part of this great community.
    We are glad you are a part of this community Tony and wish you the best!

Hope you heal quick Tony. I know what you mean on the overtime I average 60 hours a week and when you just put in 40 it just covers the bills almost

Hey Guys! Wait for me! piperdown's Avatar

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
    Hope you heal quick Tony. I know what you mean on the overtime I average 60 hours a week and when you just put in 40 it just covers the bills almost
    Thank you all. You hit it right on the head Eric, i know it's tough all over.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hubby's Avatar

Good thoughts and prayers coming your way...
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci

Recovery help box will go out tomorrow. I didnt want it sitting all day Sunday in a hot warehouse, or truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Signal25 View Post
    Recovery help box will go out tomorrow. I didnt want it sitting all day Sunday in a hot warehouse, or truck.
    Thank You brother I REALLY appreciate that. Nothing raises my moral like a care Package. I'll say it again I love this community.

The surgery went well. Thanks to your prayers. A lot of pain yesterday but I'm catching up to it with the vicodin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast