Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My Treasure

This is a discussion on My Treasure within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So sorry to hear that Don, here's hoping you and Jerry have lots of time left together! Prayers sent your ...

Re: My Treasure

So sorry to hear that Don, here's hoping you and Jerry have lots of time left together!

Prayers sent your way.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Don, just read the post. Really tough seeing this. We have an old girl that is the sweetest, kindest soul you'd ever want to know. They really are family. I wish you all the best, my friend.
    “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.”
    ―Joe Walsh

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish edwardsdigital's Avatar

Sorry to hear you pup is having health troubles Don. I had to put down my baby girl in August because she was suffering. I know its one of the hardest things to do, even when you know its coming. My lab was hit by a car when he was 1 (hes 7 now) and had to have his leg put back together with screws and fishing line (basically) and I know there will be a time down the road that that injury is going to put too much strain on his life too.

On a lighter note, Budweiser is looking for the dog they lost back in '89

Hope you can keep your pup happy and comfy for a little while longer, and be strong enough to do whats right if the time comes you cant anymore.

Disinterested

Great news everyone! Thanks to what is arguably the finest veterinary hospital in the world, Jerry is doing fantastic. He responded literally instantly to the medications, no more coughing and only one fainting spell. This was due to chasing a ground hog and he didn't go all the way down, or out.
    I had him back to Virgina Tech two weeks ago and his heart had reduced significantly. One lung was nearly completely clear and the other was noticeably improved. They increased his meds slightly and we go back today.
    Whatever you guys are doing for Jerry, please keep it up!

Thanks to everyone!

Full blown Puffer Dish earcutter's Avatar

Holey Smokes!! Fantastic!!

No need to whisper Jerome John Garcia DeBusk!!!

Sweet!

Off to Cigar bum. com jhedrick83's Avatar

Glad to hear, I hope he just keeps improving!
    Head over to cigar bum . com for a good non profit cigar forum!

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

Great news. I'm glad to hear it!

Excellent news Don!

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

I'm glad to hear the great news, Don!

My last dog passed away from heart failure two and a half years ago. She was a good girl. She had heart disease since she was a puppy, and lived to be twelve and a half.

I still cry once in a while over her, and it's been two and a half years.

That is awesome Prayer works.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Puffer Fish with many spikes GoJohnnyGo's Avatar

Glad to hear the good news!

Awesome news Don!!!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

No longer a community member.

That's fantastic to hear!

Puffer Fish with some spikes irie's Avatar

Awesome news man, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and Jerry.

So glad to hear the good news! You certainly have a strong pup in the family. Hope he continues to improve

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast