Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

prayer for healing

This is a discussion on prayer for healing within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Really glad u are feeling better Craig!!...

Re: prayer for healing

Really glad u are feeling better Craig!!
    Come on in dear boy, have a cigar, you're gonna go far....Pink Floyd

I just saw your feling better, that is awesome. Hope all stays well and you get to celebrate a blessed Christmas.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Sorry i am so late to this prayer sent GOD BLESS!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

I have answers and a surgery date. Its a Hiatus type hernia. Part off my stomach is twisted in my chest cavity. A little present from that three story dive I took when a wall I was building went down. Getting that and another hernia fixed on the 4/16. Not a nice surgery or recovery. Guess I need to trust in God that my surgeon is blessed in that 6 hours and I'm tough enough to not be a baby and not cancel before then lol. Thanks for that support you all, its been great!
    A little help is better than a lot of pity -Celtic Proverb
    Tweet me @mad_bricky FB http://www.facebook.com/mad.bricky

Puffer Fish with some spikes Dagesh's Avatar

Your on my prayer list. Peace be with you, Craig.

Excellent, glad to hear you doing well. Keep us posted!

Thanks for letting us know Craig.

Lifting thoughts & prayers...

YOU GOT THIS!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Full grown Puffer Fish 455 Punch's Avatar

Fear is lack of faith...so have faith and don't cancel.
    Life's too short to smoke bad cigars.

My brothers and sisters! Good news it's I'm writing this 3 days after surgery to say I made it through the ordeal. It was touch and go after a messy procedure. My stomach is now parked in its new home, un-twisted and part of the top wrapped around my esophagus and stitched together anchored to the diaphragm. The first day was touch and go with wild blood pressure and pain. It was brought under control and the next day brought steady improvement. Looking forward to leaving after 4 days of a lousy bed and coffee but really nice nurses.
    Thanks for the awesome support and prayers. I really think that was what pulled me out of the deep water and stabilized things. Your all my family and I'm grateful for you! Craig

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by madbricky View Post
    My brothers and sisters! Good news it's I'm writing this 3 days after surgery to say I made it through the ordeal. It was touch and go after a messy procedure. My stomach is now parked in its new home, un-twisted and part of the top wrapped around my esophagus and stitched together anchored to the diaphragm. The first day was touch and go with wild blood pressure and pain. It was brought under control and the next day brought steady improvement. Looking forward to leaving after 4 days of a lousy bed and coffee but really nice nurses.
    Thanks for the awesome support and prayers. I really think that was what pulled me out of the deep water and stabilized things. Your all my family and I'm grateful for you! Craig
    That is great news, Craig! I can't help but think of the parallels between your physical healing and the Easter Resurrection that is almost upon us. I hope you continue to improve in leaps and bounds!

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

Happy to hear this Craig. Hope and pray that you continue to heal and that you recover fully.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

So glad to hear that brother I've been praying for you every morning now ill b pray for a speedy recovery.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Thank you so much for prayers and good thoughts, this recovery could be a lot worse but it's divine intervention easing my burden thanks to so many who care. Good bless you!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

So happy to hear you are Okay!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2