Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

my baby niece

This is a discussion on my baby niece within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hey guys I don't usually ask this but my baby niece Faye was just born not breathing without a heartbeat ...

my baby niece

Hey guys I don't usually ask this but my baby niece Faye was just born not breathing without a heartbeat for many minutes and is being airlifted to children's hospital in LA as we speak. So I am asking for prayers for her and my baby brother and his wife.

Re: my baby niece

I can't even imagine what you & her parents are going through right now. Prayers sent for that little girl.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

No longer a community member.

Prayers sent, both for your niece, and for all whose hope hangs in the balance during these tenious moments.

Thank you guys. It has been a crazy 18+ hours. Things have not really changed to my knowledge however they do have a plan now. She is alert and responds to visual and physical stimuli so that is a good thing. we appreciate all the kind words and prayers. thank you

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

I have prayed for yer niece, and yer whole family.

When I get home from work my whole family, and the rest of my household, will pray for her and yall again.

I have been trying to wrap my mind around the Command given in First Thessalonians 5:18 for a few days now, to little avail. It's things like what happened to yer new niece that make it so hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    I have prayed for yer niece, and yer whole family.

When I get home from work my whole family, and the rest of my household, will pray for her and yall again.

I have been trying to wrap my mind around the Command given in First Thessalonians 5:18 for a few days now, to little avail. It's things like what happened to yer new niece that make it so hard to understand.
    Thank you my friend. I find myself struggling with verses like that all the time.

I will pray for her and the family best wishes to you all.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

So sorry to hear about that. I will say a prayer for you and your family. Keep positive and believe in the power of positive thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by copper0426 View Post
    I will pray for her and the family best wishes to you all.
    Thank you

Sorry to hear this brother I myself have lost a child and just last year my sister lost a child still born (the family believes that it was on purpose she has a drug problem)

My thought will be with her and all of your family

Quote Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
    Sorry to hear this brother I myself have lost a child and just last year my sister lost a child still born (the family believes that it was on purpose she has a drug problem)

I am sorry to hear about your losses. this is the scariest thing I have ever gone through. I just hope she pulls through and that my brother and sister-in-law have a healthy baby girl. she is so big. but this treatment (Hypothermia therapy for neonatal encephalopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) has me scared but I guess they know what they are doing.

My sincerest prayers that our Lord does his work in that baby. I would never wish the grief of a loss of a child as Eric and I know. Please update on this, I have forwarded this to my chaplain.
    A little help is better than a lot of pity -Celtic Proverb
    Tweet me @mad_bricky FB http://www.facebook.com/mad.bricky

Puffer Fish with some spikes Dagesh's Avatar

My daughter had heart surgery at about a week old. These things are scary but those doctors are well trained. I'll keep baby niece and all her family in prayer.

We are fragile but God helps us in our weakness. As Easter is approaching, let the resurrection give us all peace.

Puffer Fish with many spikes BlueDevil07's Avatar

I'll keep her in my thoughts. This happened to my dad when he was born back in 1938. Responding to stimuli is a very good sign.
    "Talk low, talk slow, and don't talk too much." - John Wayne

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebigk View Post

Sorry to hear of this my friend no parent should out live his/her children GOD be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by AuTechCoM View Post
    Hey guys I don't usually ask this but my baby niece Faye was just born not breathing without a heartbeat for many minutes and is being airlifted to children's hospital in LA as we speak. So I am asking for prayers for her and my baby brother and his wife.
    I shall pray for you and your family stay strong GOD BLESS!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast