Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Internet Sales Tax Bill

This is a discussion on Internet Sales Tax Bill within the Tobacco Legislation forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by Wicked_Rhube Oh you know they will double-dip that chip! this...

No longer a community member.

Re: Internet Sales Tax Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked_Rhube View Post
    Oh you know they will double-dip that chip!
    this

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    I have not seen where anyone is trying to head in this direction but try not to say that too loudly since you don't want to give anyone ideas
    I have actually heard several people reference this.
    The screaming over this is now being drowned out by the renewed screaming over the fiasco that is (was) Bengazi, and the IRS's persecution of any non-profit organizations that want to educate people on the Constitution and advocate for smaller government....

More and more justification to pack up and head south...I hear Nicaragua is beautiful at this time of the century...

No longer a community member.

I should clarify. I was trying to quote the post that asked about the sales tax being applies to used goods as well. Mistakenly hit the wrong button. I can't say I would argue with living closer to the fine individuals who roll my cigars however

Screw a humidor, you could get them fresh from the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin2020 View Post
    I have actually heard several people reference this.
    The screaming over this is now being drowned out by the renewed screaming over the fiasco that is (was) Bengazi, and the IRS's persecution of any non-profit organizations that want to educate people on the Constitution and advocate for smaller government....

More and more justification to pack up and head south...I hear Nicaragua is beautiful at this time of the century...
    I'll tell you the same thing I tell those on the left who talk about packing up and heading to Canada: don't let the door hit yer a$$ on the way out.
    ********.com

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I'll tell you the same thing I tell those on the left who talk about packing up and heading to Canada: don't let the door hit yer a$$ on the way out.
    And I will reply with this:

[Political Rant]
    I am a proud and patriotic American. I served my country in the Navy, and it breaks my heart to see what the politicos (on BOTH sides of the fence) are either causing or allowing.
    It angers me that the IRS was allowed to be or was intentionally used as a political inforcement tool.
    My blood boils at the fact that the administration does not care that an act of war was committed against it through the murder of four official delegates last September in Bengazi.
    And I am disgusted that the Department of (in)Justice felt the need to tap the phones of the journalist corps with a hypothetical subpoena (that nobody has seen).

The government seems to have forgotten that their power is granted to them by the people and for the people.
    [/Political Rant]

An extended vacation may be due, and the beauty and the fact that cigars and coffee are grown and produced in Nicaragua is just bonus.

Bull. Someone who wants to cut and run has no claim to the word patriot. This country has problems; always has and always will. Those who care about the country work to solve them.
    ********.com

Young Fish

What gives you the right to question my love of my country?

I have been all over the globe in service to a government that no longer seems to care what the citizens think on whatever issues, but bends over backwards to serve to illegal aliens- oh, wait, you can no longer call them that- the "undocumented workers.
    No other country on the planet is as lax on the issue of illegal immigration as we are.

I apologize, Jack; I should have never made the post. It's not like you're the first person to post something along those lines here, you just happened to be the one that posted it at a time when I was ready to snap.
    ********.com

Young Fish

Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3