Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Next year 3 weeks in Argentina

This is a discussion on Next year 3 weeks in Argentina within the Travel Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; So my wife and I are thinking of going next year around March for 3 weeks to Argentina, any ideas ...

Next year 3 weeks in Argentina

So my wife and I are thinking of going next year around March for 3 weeks to Argentina, any ideas or recommendations. I'm definitely going to check out the Iguazu falls, I've been told its amazing. Has any one been to Argentina I'm interested in hearing about their experience, journey and recommendations.

PEU

Re: Next year 3 weeks in Argentina

Sites to check:

Iguazu Falls (on your list)
    Salta and its mountains/valleys sight seeings
    Mendoza and its wines
    Buenos Aires our Country Capital
    Mar del Plata, ocean view and big city
    Pinamar-Cariló ocean view and woods
    San Martin de los Andes, in the south, great lakes around

Our country is really big, from sub tropical weather to freezing cold near Antarctica, march is great season because its the end of the summer, not to hot, not yet cold in most of the country.

Pablo

Full blown Puffer Dish earcutter's Avatar

Re: Next year 3 weeks in Argentina

I would love to make it down to Argentina one day!! Hope you have a great trip - report back in April .
    "Only Satan can grant man the faculty of expelling smoke through the mouth." - the Spanish Inquisition