Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

This is dead?

This is a discussion on This is dead? within the Utah forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Come on Utah has to be somewhere?...

This is dead?

Come on Utah has to be somewhere?

Re: This is dead?

Its right between Nevada and Colorado.
    Sorry, had to mess with ya~

WOW, I just looked at the Utah threads and there seems to be no places to smoke at...

If you know any, post them up!!

lol... yeah this is nuts that this section has no posts!

I see another fellow SLC puffer posted the tax is like 80somthing % on cigars.......... WOW!!!!!!!!! Thats probly a big reason there aren't many places to smoke or buy cigars in UTAH.... thats just crazy, or the state is broke, trying to recoop.

It is just crazy... same with our 3.2 beer... good thing we have great local brewery's but something will give sooner or later... I was flabbergasting when they passed the anti-smoking laws within Wyoming (where I'm from)... when the western states go... I don't think people think of the real consequences to changing laws and raising taxes.

Well...this section is depressing I'd love a whiskey and cigar bar, but I guess that's never going to happen with the current legislation.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Hey guys, I'm in Park city if any of you want to get together and smoke a cigar or two, let me know. And yes, Utah sucks for cigars, alcohol, and condescending Mormons, but I love everything else here, so I deal with the bullshit!

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pistol View Post
    Hey guys, I'm in Park city if any of you want to get together and smoke a cigar or two, let me know. And yes, Utah sucks for cigars, alcohol, and condescending Mormons, but I love everything else here, so I deal with the bullshit!
    I've been here for a year and am getting my ass back to Tennessee. I can't stand Utah and refuse to continue dealing with the bullshit LOL!
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

looks like the answer to the original question is YES. lol
    Anyways each christmas i head to the SLC area for a couple weeks and was hoping possibly somewhere to smoke has popped up?

Newbie in the ocean

There are infinite places to smoke while in Utah; with some of the most beautiful views in the world. You just have to be o.k. with driving while you puff. I'm in Lehi for work and this place is so stifled, it's like trying to breath in a mini cooper with 5-300 pound men smoking no-label cigars with the windows up.

I get out of here every chance I get.