Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Midlothian - Havana Connections

This is a discussion on Midlothian - Havana Connections within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Havana Connections 13137 Rittenhouse Rd Midlothian, VA 23112 Phone: 804-249-5000 This is one great place to visit! They have one ...

hk3

Midlothian - Havana Connections

Havana Connections
    13137 Rittenhouse Rd
    Midlothian, VA 23112

Phone: 804-249-5000

This is one great place to visit! They have one giant room that is the lounge and the humi all in one! I really enjoy this place because it's the only place I have been to where you can smoke and look at all the cigars at the same time. Most places dont allow you to smoke in their walk in humidors. They have tv's, leather furniture, and a wonderful staff. They also have 4 more stores in the area. I highly recommend stopping here if you are passing by.
    Last edited by hk3; 04-06-2008 at 08:55 PM.
    F-N-A Cotton, F-N-A.

Young Fish

Re: Midlothian - Havana Connections

I thoroughly agree. This actually my usual B&M, although I do also visit the Short Pump location from time to time.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Re: Midlothian - Havana Connections

I frequent the Short Pump store since I work a couple of miles away. The staff at Short Pump are great btw. I have never been to the Midlothian store though. . . . . sounds like it might be time to check it out!
    "A goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid."