Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Dulles - Old Virginia Tobacco Company

This is a discussion on Dulles - Old Virginia Tobacco Company within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Located in Dulles Town Centre Mall Old Virginia Tobacco Company Dulles Town Centre Dulles, VA 20166 703-444-8708 Very unusual to ...

Newbie in the ocean

Dulles - Old Virginia Tobacco Company

Located in Dulles Town Centre Mall

Old Virginia Tobacco Company
    Dulles Town Centre
    Dulles, VA 20166
    703-444-8708

Very unusual to be smoking in a mall store...I'm not sure how they get away with it. However this is one of the few locations you can retreat to when its too cold outside for a long smoke or when its raining.

This place is usally always staffed with 2 people and since it is located in the mall they remain open until 9:30pm Mon-Sat and until 7pm on Sundays.

I however would not consider this location to be like a 'posh' lounge, its more of a store.
    Last edited by Blaylock; 12-17-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added address

Committed

Re: Dulles - Old Virginia Tobacco Company

I have enjoyed all of the OVTC stores I've been to. Never been to this one or Manassas though.
    我恨棕色襯衣

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Do you have an addy for this place, a link, or anything that a CS member could use if they wanted to visit?

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=95736

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Blaylock View Post
    Do you have an addy for this place, a link, or anything that a CS member could use if they wanted to visit?

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=95736
    Ahh you are right, my bad Blaylock.

Old Virginia Tobacco Company
    Dulles Town Centre
    Dulles, VA 20166
    703-444-8708

I was there tonight around 6 and they ha a fresh box of Opus X Perfecxion open and selling singles if anyone wants a few. They wont last long though.

Puffer Fish with some spikes FunkyCold5's Avatar

This is the B&M I frequent as it is the closest one to me. Very knowledgeable staff.

They are now closed. Put in an eyebrow waxing shop in it's place

Maturing Puffer Fish Mountain Lion's Avatar

I went to the one on Cary St in Richmond earlier this week. Great selection, especially on Fuentes and the guys working there were all really friendly. Not my normal b&m since I don't live close by, but will definitely will be going there more often.

Young Fish

This store has relocated! They are now located in a different Sterling shopping center, further down Route 7 (away from Leesburg). I haven't been there yet, but plan on going over tomorrow afternoon (apparently they have wine and beer tastings tomorrow) to see if they have anything in the way of pipes/tins.

The new address is:
    20921 Davenport Drive
    Suite 107
    Sterling, VA 20165

I visited this B&M when the Studio Tobac tour made it's stop here and it seemed that the owners were a bit overwhelmed by the Oliva guys. I thought their prices were pretty high but they have a nice smoking lounge in the back, wine tasting events, a walk in humidor which is always a plus for me and I noticed a stack of special edition and collector's boxes of smokes.