Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Leesburg - Leesburg Cigar and Pipe

This is a discussion on Leesburg - Leesburg Cigar and Pipe within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; When I'm not ordering cigars online, this is my preferred place to shop. Bill, the shop owner is helpful and ...

Newbie in the ocean

Leesburg - Leesburg Cigar and Pipe

When I'm not ordering cigars online, this is my preferred place to shop.

Bill, the shop owner is helpful and an overall great guy. His shop is the better location to go to smoke at in Northern Virginia in my opinion as there are nice leather chairs and a plasma to watch tv.

Also, this is a great location in historic Leesburg which is right next door to a couple of my favorite restaurants in the area: Tuscarora Mill (tuskies.com) and Fireworks Pizza. So if you don't want to smoke that potent cigar on an empty stomach, these are good choices to grab a bite first.

M-Sat 10-7pm
    Sun 11-5pm
    www.leesburgcigars.com

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Leesburg - Leesburg Cigar and Pipe

[SIZE=+1]Leesburg Cigar and Pipe[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1]205 Harrison Street, SE[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1]Leesburg, Virginia 20175[/SIZE][SIZE=+1](Located at Market Station next to Tuscarora Mill Restaurant)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Phone: 703-777-5557[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Hours: Monday-Saturday 10-7, Sunday 11-5[/SIZE]