Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Suffolk - Bond's Fine Cigars

This is a discussion on Suffolk - Bond's Fine Cigars within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Bond's Fine Cigars 6255 College Dr, Suite I Suffolk, VA 23435 757-484-6006 Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-8pm; Sun 12-5pm http://www.bondscigarshoppe.com/suffolk.php Great selection ...

Suffolk - Bond's Fine Cigars

Bond's Fine Cigars
    6255 College Dr, Suite I
    Suffolk, VA 23435
    757-484-6006

Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-8pm; Sun 12-5pm

http://www.bondscigarshoppe.com/suffolk.php

Great selection and very welcoming atmosphere. The enitre storefront serves as the humidor. This is the local B&M that I frequent the most. There is a large smoking lounge in the rear of the store, segregated from the showroom so you're not disturbed by the in-and-out of other customers. The lounge is comfortably furnished, has a large plasma TV, and is always full of good company. Plus, they offer a 10% military discount to ease the strain on the pocketbook.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Re: Suffolk - Bond's Fine Cigars

Hey flashpoint. Chesapeake here. What forum did you come from?

Young Fish

Re: Suffolk - Bond's Fine Cigars

Ive been to the Newport News location. wasnt impressed at all by their selection there. The woman working kinda made me feel like i was intruding on her computer time. the smoking room was nice but i got tired of her going in and out constantly. i mean, if you wanna play on the computer and serve customers, then stay out in the main area. their community lighter didnt work. and i just figure if youre gonna cater to true aficionados, then part of your daily routine should be making sure youre setup to be a "smoking firendly" kinda place....a place where people go to buy a cigar from you and sit down, relax, and enjoy it.

i guess i should try the suffolk location now....cause i wont be back to the newport news shop.