Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Arlington - Cigar Connection

This is a discussion on Arlington - Cigar Connection within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Cigar Connectionmaps.google.com 1000 N Randolph St # 1A Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 294-6363 The owners name is Mohammud.. great guy, ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes sboyajian's Avatar

Arlington - Cigar Connection

Cigar Connectionmaps.google.com

1000 N Randolph St # 1A
    Arlington, VA 22201
    (703) 294-6363

The owners name is Mohammud.. great guy, very nice shop and great place to hang and have a smoke.. couple tv's and comfy leather chairs. Good people go here (like me.. it's across from my work.. mini herf whenever you want)

Puffer Fish with many spikes sboyajian's Avatar

Re: Arlington - Cigar Connection

Just wanted to push this up.. let Mo know you know me (Steve from the building across the street) and you are likely to get a discount.. will likely vary based on what you get.

This looks to be about a 10 minute drive from my girlfriend's apartment. I will have to check it out, maybe meet up one of these days after work. I live in DC but in mid-june I will be living there, and driving somewhat near this spot every day after work.
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

Young Puffer Fish

I think I may stop in there this week. It is near where my meetings will be.

tt

do you guys want to set something up for one night or even a weekend? This isn't far from me either. Or even the OVTC in falls church by the home depot.