Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk - Emerson's of Norfol

This is a discussion on Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk - Emerson's of Norfol within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; This is my local hangout. They have three other locations in the area but this is the one I frequent. ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk - Emerson's of Norfol

This is my local hangout. They have three other locations in the area but this is the one I frequent.
    www.emersonscigars.com

Chesapeake - Greenbrier: 757-424-0851
    Crossways Shopping Center, 1412 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
    Hours of Operation - (Mon - Sat: 10am - 8pm; Sun: 12pm - 5pm)

Young Fish

Re: Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk - Emerson's of Norfol

I agree. these shops have the best selection. I just moved to the area and all my dealings with these guys have been top notch.

on my way to chesapeake in a few to get their last box of the padron family reserve #45.

i love the chesapeake store. the downtown store has been my daily place on saturday.

cant wait for the hampton shop to open

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Just1ce's Avatar

I have been to that shop a few times when visiting a friend in Chesapeake. They have an outstanding selection and very friendly staff.

Young Fish

Just picked up a lighter and a couple of Padron's from the chessapeake shop and some other sticks at the va beach store. great staff and excited to sit down and have a couple at the store.