Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigar Palace and Lounge

This is a discussion on Cigar Palace and Lounge within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Sawsan has the Cigar Palace and Cigar Lounge in Alexandria. NoVa G.A.R.S. herf there at least once a month. Cigar ...

Cigar Palace and Lounge

Sawsan has the Cigar Palace and Cigar Lounge in Alexandria.

NoVa G.A.R.S. herf there at least once a month.

Cigar Palace
    4815 Eisenhower Ave.
    Alexandria, VA 22304

703-751-6444
    888-942-8224

Tell her you are a member of Puff, you know Andy and get a discount and free ground shipping.

Puffer Fish with some spikes EngenZerO's Avatar

Re: Cigar Palace and Lounge

First time there today. Super friendly and very nice! Definitely will be going back!

There 2-3 times a week. Sawsan is the best! Jason knows cigars like no one else and William always has the shelves stocked. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
    I had the right to remain silent...unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.............Ron White

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish FireRunner's Avatar

My brother and I go here about 3-4 times a month. They have the best prices of any store in DC and there's plenty of discounts/deals. Only downside is they don't always carry the hard to find cigars, but overall this is an excellent store. In the last year we've bought 6 boxes and at around $400-500 a month.

Young Fish

Can anyone tell me if the lounge here is open to the general public, or members only? I've read conflicting info. Thanks!