Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Richmond-Uncle Mikey's Herf House

This is a discussion on Richmond-Uncle Mikey's Herf House within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; This is one of, if not the best shop in the area. Mikey is a great guy, very funny, always ...

Disinterested

Thumbs up Richmond-Uncle Mikey's Herf House

This is one of, if not the best shop in the area. Mikey is a great guy, very funny, always in a good mood and what he doesn't know about cigars simply isn't worth knowing. His prices and selection are great. He has a nice sized smoking lounge where a lot of good folk congregate and herf.

7921A West Broad St,
    Richmond, VA 23294

(866) 672-8635 Toll Free

Mr. Bundles website

Re: Richmond-Uncle Mikey's Herf House

I agree. Mikey @ Herf House is fair and honest

I'm heading this direction over the weekend. Looks like I need to check out Mikey's.

Is there anyplace else worth visiting in the Richmond area?
    The Doctor says my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I just kept my finger out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Troller98 View Post
    I'm heading this direction over the weekend. Looks like I need to check out Mikey's.

Is there anyplace else worth visiting in the Richmond area?
    If your into History like Civil War, Visit the Confederate Museum. Dozens of Battle field sites scattered all over. Also the newly renovated art museum. But if you mention Deep sea fishing to Mike, he will talk your ear off !!

He puts on cook outs, poker games and other events.

He's the man for Cigars and Fishing !!

Very cool, Thanks!
    The Doctor says my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I just kept my finger out of there.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish kumanchu's Avatar

I just got back from hanging out for a smoke here. Mikey was extremely welcoming, and the prices were great. I had a 8-5-8 maduro for 6.30 after tax!

Mikey even changed out my palio cutter for me since it was chipped.

Great place, and the guys hanging out were very welcoming as well. If I'm in richmond again, I'll be sure to drop by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Biggs View Post
    If your into History like Civil War, Visit the Confederate Museum. Dozens of Battle field sites scattered all over. Also the newly renovated art museum. But if you mention Deep sea fishing to Mike, he will talk your ear off !!

He puts on cook outs, poker games and other events.

He's the man for Cigars and Fishing !!
    Sounds like my kind of guy.