Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Leesburg Cigar and Pipe - Leesburg, VA

This is a discussion on Leesburg Cigar and Pipe - Leesburg, VA within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I live an hour away and I still go there. Great selection, helpful staff and well maintained stock. Small lounge ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes dubgeek's Avatar

Leesburg Cigar and Pipe - Leesburg, VA

I live an hour away and I still go there. Great selection, helpful staff and well maintained stock. Small lounge available. Near good restaurants. Try their house blend cigar. Good stuff!

Re: Leesburg Cigar and Pipe - Leesburg, VA

Didn't even know this place existed, but I see on their site there is an Oliva event tomorrow from 3-7. I've asked for details on the Oliva sampler.

Re: Leesburg Cigar and Pipe - Leesburg, VA

Quick shout out here for my NoVa BOTLs. I've stopped by twice now and had great conversations with Bill at the store. Very friendly and knowledgable guy. The two sticks I've smoked day of purchase, Tat Noellas and My Father Bijou were easily the best I've had day of purchase. Whatever they are doing in the humidor room they are doing to perfection, the best B&M I have been to in this area.

The selection is also above average for around here too, thanks to the Tatuajes and full Oliva line.