Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

CXIII Rex-Old Town Alexandria

This is a discussion on CXIII Rex-Old Town Alexandria within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; If you have an extra $5k for an "enrollment fee" and can spare the $100.00 minimum spending each month, then ...

CXIII Rex-Old Town Alexandria

If you have an extra $5k for an "enrollment fee" and can spare the $100.00 minimum spending each month, then this place is for you (just invite me for pointing you to this place..lol). They even have an "exclusive blend" just for this place by RP (according to what I read).

CXIII Rex

113 King Street
    Alexandria, VA

Its a Member Only club.

Newbie in the ocean

Re: CXIII Rex-Old Town Alexandria

Looks nice but $5K is a lot of $$. You can go one block up to Basin Street Lounge, above 219, and smoke cigars there for a lot less -- they also have live music many nights.

$5k is alot of money. I can never justify that unless I won the lottery.

I have to keep that in mind cause I've been looking for a place to smoke besides the B&M and my front porch. Thanks for the heads up.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish FireRunner's Avatar

Rex is exclusive for this reason. Some people hate the place while many love it. The membership is no longer $5,000. It's now $15,000 for lifetime membership and the usual $100 a month.